Rico Dredd-The Titan Years Boxed Set - Michael Carroll [EN EPUB] [ebook] [ps].tar.gz

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by perfectstan in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Rico Dredd-The Titan Years Boxed Set - Michael Carroll [EN EPUB] [ebook] [ps].tar.gz (523.2 KB)

Description

Rico Dredd: The Titan Years Boxed Set by Michael Carroll (1-3)
English | 2019 | Science Fiction | ePUB | 527 KB

Irish Author Michael Carroll is a former chairperson of the Irish Science Fiction Association and has previously worked as a postman and a computer programmer/systems analyst. A reader of 2000 AD right from the very beginning, Michael is the creator of the acclaimed Quantum Prophecy/Super Human series of superhero novels for the young adult market.
His comic work includes Judge Dredd and DeMarco, PI for 2000 AD and Judge Dredd Megazine (Rebellion), Jennifer Blood for Dynamite Entertainment and Razorjack for Titan Books.

#1 – The Third Law
You know about me. I’m Rico Dredd, Joe Dredd’s big brother. I’m the clone that went bad, that brought shame on Judge Fargo’s legacy.
I was a Judge, the best the Academy of Law ever turned out. The very best. But after less than a year on the streets of Mega-City One, I was brought down, taken in. It was Little Joe who caught me; second-best Judge there’s been.
Broken, sentenced, stripped of office, I was shipped out to the brutal moon Titan, to do my twenty years’ hard labour. Yeah, you know about Rico Dredd. But do you know what really happened? Why I did it? What it was like, out there on the edge of space, doing time in the Bronze? Yruth is, mister, you know stomm about me.

#2 – The Process of Elimination
Everyone breaks, that’s what they say about Titan.
Everyone breaks. But not me. Not Rico Dredd. Not even when they cut out my lungs, injected every inch of my skin with cold-resistant polymers, plastic-coated my eyes and sealed up my mouth and nose. You don’t get to become Mega-City One’s top Judge without learning how to adapt, how to survive. I know the score. The prison is an unforgiving hell, but do your time, keep your head down, and you just might make it out alive. Then I was chosen for a rescue mission out on the surface, and everything changed.
A dark secret was uncovered, and suddenly even I was pushed to breaking point.

#3 – For I Have Sinned
Name’s Rico Dredd. I was a Judge. I tried to save my city, and they called me a criminal.
Twenty years hard labour in a penal colony a billion kilometres from Earth. They gave me mechanical lungs just so I can breathe, laced my skin with polymers so I can walk in sub-zero temperatures. Stripped away everything that made me human. I was a hero and they turned me into a gruddamned monster. But maybe that was fate, because in the year 2089 disaster hit the prison, and it was down to me to save everyone.
Sometimes the monster becomes the hero.

Support the author. Consider buying the book!!!
About .TAR.GZ File

Download torrent
523.2 KB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Rico Dredd-The Titan Years Boxed Set - Michael Carroll [EN EPUB] [ebook] [ps].tar.gz

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.open-internet.nl:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
523.2 KB
seeders:11
leechers:0

Torrent hash: E2D5F6039382741C0E8137CBC3E753A2934C40A0