Rings of Power: The Secrets of Successful Suspension Training by Mike Gillette EPUB

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 140
  • Language: English

Files

Rings of Power_ The Secrets of Successful Suspension Training by Mike Gillette EPUB
  • Rings of Power_ The Secrets of Successful Suspension Training by Mike Gillette.pdf (19.1 MB)
  • more audiobooks, books, magazines etc..txt (0.9 KB)

Description

xx

Rings of Power: The Secrets of Successful Suspension Training by Mike Gillette EPUB

Rings can have a redemptive--and almost magical--impact on your long-term strength training… Why? Because ring work replicates natural, multi-dimensional, functional, self-correcting movement. Rings reduce the destructive stress on the joints often caused by traditional weight lifting--with its repetitive, forced, linear “grinding of the gears”. With ring work, the adaptive, strength-enhancing stress goes to the muscles--where it belongs… The rings are strength saviors for the over-forties—and in many cases represent a wiser, safer choice for younger athletes seeking to push their physical capabilities to ever-greater heights. The forgiving, user-friendly rings have the power to: Restore former strength lost to joint pain Rekindle your passion for intense, results-producing exercise Reengineer your body into a sleeker, tougher vehicle that continues to get stronger and stronger and stronger--pain-free Reverse the damage and imbalance wrought by an over-reliance on machine-based exercise Release you from the strength plateaus in your training--by introducing an infinite variability of adaptive challenge into your workouts Reclaim your full physical capabilities--and then help you exceed those capabilities Rejuvenate your system--through a newfound freedom from pain and a newfound ease of movement And the glory of it is that--in his inspirational Rings of Power--Mike Gillette gives you a super-simple yet immensely powerful plan to immediately transform yourself physically with rings alone. Follow Gillette’s clear-cut guide--and your severely-enhanced athletic capability is a foregone conclusion… "I wish I had Mike Gillette’s book when I started with rings. The crystal clear instruction on techniques in this book would have saved me countless hours of often-fruitless experimentation. This is a fantastic book for all ages, but absolutely essential for the aging athlete.”--DR. CHRIS HARDY, author of Strong Medicine

xx

Download torrent
19.1 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.kamigami.org:2710/announce
udp://xxxtor.com:2710/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zerobytes.xyz:1337/announce
udp://chihaya.de:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
19.1 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 6B812E471A03774F7EBDEA1B9EBE6F12A05EA80A