Rise of an Incubus Overlord series by Jack Porter (#1-4)

seeders: 17
leechers: 4
updated:
Added by Polara121 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 46
  • Language: English

Files

Rise of an Incubus Overlord series by Jack Porter (#1-4) Rise of an Incubus Overlord series
  • Incubus Hitman .epub (282.6 KB)
  • Incubus Kingpin .epub (291.8 KB)
  • Incubus Mini-Boss .epub (294.2 KB)
  • Incubus Overlord .epub (1.6 MB)

Description

Requirements : .ePUB reader, 2.50 MB
Overview: Jack Porter grew up reading fantasy. His current likes include Game of Thrones and The Witcher, but he’ll check out any fantasy or science fiction, especially if it involves cool armor, swordplay, and a great story.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

1. Incubus Hitman
Demons, ambition, and a whole bunch of murders. I'm not the bad guy. I'm just tired of being the low-status nobody everyone treats like shit, and I've finally found a way to even the score. But bonding with an ancient, powerful demon is just the first step. After centuries of inactivity, that demon is at a low ebb. Turns out, my demon is an Incubus. Guess how he powers back up? That’s right. By seducing women, as many as he can get. Sounds like fun, but there are complications. Remember when I said I was a low-status nobody? It’s going to take time, effort, and a whole lot of killing to sort that out. Fortunately, I’m more than up for the challenge. So maybe that means I am the bad guy after all...

2. Incubus Mini-Boss
More murders, more ambition, and a whole lot more women. My life changed for the better when I bonded with an ancient, powerful Incubus. My status improved in leaps and bounds, I got to sleep with multiple women at once, and I even turned the tables on the Syndicate’s most deadly hitman. As it turns out, being the bad guy can be fun if you don’t mind killing a whole bunch of people. Trouble is, that type of overnight success tends to attract attention. And not the good kind. A mid-level Syndicate boss is out to destroy everything I hold dear. And he has all the resources in the world with which to get the job done. I’m going to have to level up like mad just to survive. Good thing leveling up is easy. All it takes are a few murders, a pinch of ambition, and a whole lot more women.

3. Incubus Kingpin
Demon. Incubus. Bad guy. When I took my place as a mid-level boss for a crime syndicate, I thought my life would be easy. Turns out, I just attracted a much more powerful enemy, one that could literally drag my demon-powered ass all the way down into Hell. Looks like I’m going to need to find out just how far murders and mayhem can take me. Good thing I have my own personal Incubus along for the ride, and that leveling up is an absolute pleasure!

4. Incubus Overlord
One. Last. Time. I thought I had grown powerful enough. I thought I’d managed to tame all my enemies. But as the saying goes, there’s always a bigger fish. And that means I no longer have a choice. I have to risk everything I’ve accomplished until now. Because I’m no longer a low-status loser, and I WILL NOT accept anything less than total victory. It's either that or death. Look out world. Here I come.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B081DTWD5L

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:17
leechers:4

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.open-internet.nl:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:17
leechers:4

Torrent hash: 2AF1CCBB626644E26ACCC854659C899F2F6D2669