Added by Piratzee in Music > MP3

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 258
  • Language: English

Files

Sasha - Invol2ver
  • 01 - Badger - Intro.m4a (1.8 MB)
  • 02 - Telefon Tel Aviv - You Are The Worst Thing In The World (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (6.6 MB)
  • 03 - Rone - Flesh (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (4.7 MB)
  • 04 - Sasha Vs Ray LaMontagne - Eclipse.m4a (5.5 MB)
  • 05 - Sasha vs Adam Parker - Lowlife.m4a (3.6 MB)
  • 06 - Charlie May - Midnight.m4a (2.6 MB)
  • 07 - Apparat - Arcadia (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (6.2 MB)
  • 08 - Home Video - That You Might (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (7.0 MB)
  • 09 - Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (6.8 MB)
  • 10 - M83 - Couleurs (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (4.9 MB)
  • 11 - Thom Yorke - The Eraser (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (3.3 MB)
  • 12 - Sasha - 3 Little Piggys.m4a (6.7 MB)
  • 13 - Engineers - Sometimes I Realise (Sasha Invol2ver Remix).m4a (8.2 MB)
  • Sasha - Invol2ver.m3u (1.3 KB)

Description

Alright everyone please read. I'm putting up most of my favorite albums of Progressive Trance, Progressive House, Tech House, and Acid House that I have collected over the past 10 years or so. I'm putting up a few at a time to seed and need everyone that downloads them to PLEASE SEED THEM for atleast a week so everyone can get to DL them and enjoy them. My broadband is somewhat slow so I can only put up a few at a time and need the help to seed them. If you build it they will come. I've got over 50 albums (100+ CDs/mixes) I am going to put up so I do need the help seeding them all. If anyone has any good albums(this style of music) to put up i'd appreciate it if you did or if you could leave in the comments section where else to find some really good albums or suggestions of really good albums or mixes. Thanks

(NEW NOTE) Ok looks like I'll have to seed 3 a day after today b/c they're uploading slow...this is why i need help seeding them PLEASE. Also in the future if you are having trouble downloading one leave a comment and I'll seed it again ASAP...but please seed these for a while after you download them so that everyone will benefit. I have a lot of albums to put up and would like everyone to get their hands on them. Thanks

Recently got this one. Some nice mellow tech house/progressive from Sasha. Much better than the first installment...enjoy

Download torrent
67.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sasha- Global Underground Involver 2

Trackers

tracker name
http://genesis.1337x.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
67.7 MB