Sega Dreamcast - Armin van Buuren - ASOT400 - Godskitchen (FuZzCasT) [2X CD] [WIDESCREEN] [CDI]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by FuZzCasT1 in Movies > DVD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Sega Dreamcast - Armin van Buuren - ASOT400 - Godskitchen (FuZzCasT) ArminGods-FZT-D1
  • ArminGods-FZT-D1.cdi (747.4 MB)
ArminGods-FZT-D2
  • ArminGods-FZT-D2.cdi (739.2 MB)

Description

FuZzCasT presents! now with the power of Linux!

MOVIE: Sega Dreamcast - Armin van Buuren - ASOT400 - Godskitchen (FuZzCasT) [2X CD] [WIDESCREEN] [CDI]

Armin van Buuren spins at Godskitchen to celebrate episode 400 of ASOT! One of the best trance sets he ever did!

Rest assured a fast download response!

Other information:

The original source video was not high quality so I could not output any better. The audio sounds great though!

All FuZzCasT releases self boot
Try reconnecting VGA cable for 16:9 resolution once movie has booted up if TV settings do not stretch the picture (this works for me).

Legal stuff: Various law may apply in your dimension/planet or universe

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FuZzCasTAdmin/

Your feedback is important to me! The more discs a movie is on the higher quality I can output it! There's also a filter that can be applied to remove pixels from the picture. If you want a specific variation of a movie you'd like to see let me know! :)

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Sega Dreamcast - Armin van Buuren - ASOT400 - Godskitchen (FuZzCasT) [2X CD] [WIDESCREEN] [CDI]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 06D9E2A31B3D4EAE4269A78AD8943FE4FF4D2503