Description

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
v2.2 [Goldberg] [Linux Native]

Creator: Golden Boy

Genre(s): Violent, Indie, Strategy
Developer: Mimimi Productions
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Release Date: 6 Dec, 2016
Language(s): English*, French, German, Spanish, Japanese*, Polish, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil, Italian
*languages with full audio support

System Requirements :
  Processor: Intel i3 2nd-Generation 2.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 2.5GHz
  RAM: 4 GB RAM
  Video card: Nvidia GT640, AMD Radeon HD7750, 1GB Vram
  Disk Space: 13 GB
  Extras: Latest GPU drivers installed. To run the game on a 64-bit system you have to install the following packages (libc6: i386, libx11-6: i386, libxcursor1: i386, libxrandr2: i386, libstdc ++ 6: i386, libgl1-mesa-glx: i386 , libasound2: i386)

Description :
Shadow Tactics - a realistic tactical stealth simulator, which takes place in Japan in the Edo era.
Take command of a detachment of the best hired killers, sneak in the shadows past unsuspecting enemies. Independently determine the tactics of implementation in impregnable fortresses, monasteries in the snowy mountains and camouflaged forest camps. Set traps, use poison, or completely avoid a collision with the enemy.

Desperados III
Money for the Vultures Part 3 Digital Deluxe
v1.5.7 + 3 DLC [Goldberg] [Linux Native]

Genre(s): Strategy
Developer: Mimimi Games
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2020
Language(s) : English*, German*, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Korean, Russian*, Simplified Chinese*, Japanese, Polish
*languages with full audio support

System requirements :
ОS: Linux
Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual Core (Intel i3-530 / AMD Athlon II X3 460)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Vulkan compatible
Storage: 20 GB available space

Description :
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario.

In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.

Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol.

Join our Matrix Community for technical support or to talk. FOSS, Federated, Decentralized and Encrypted. Alt link
Visit our Gitea (Tor Browser) to see our projects, including PirateDB and other useful information and tools.

Download torrent
15 GB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Shadow Tactics + Desperados III/3 [Goldberg] [Linux Native]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
15 GB
seeders:2