Simple Pasta Recipe Collection - My Collection of Pasta Dishes that are Sure to Delight Your Taste Buds!

seeders: 25
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 177
  • Language: English

Files

[ CourseWikia.com ] Simple Pasta Recipe Collection - My Collection of Pasta Dishes that are Sure to Delight Your Taste Buds!
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • Simple Pasta Recipe Collection My Collection of Pa....epub (13.9 MB)
    • Simple Pasta Recipe Collection My Collection of Pa....pdf (12.9 MB)

Description

Simple Pasta Recipe Collection: My Collection of Pasta Dishes that are Sure to Delight Your Taste Buds!

https://CourseWikia.com

English | 2022 | ASIN: B09XJYM22K | 63 Pages | EPUB PDF | 28 MB

You will soon discover within these pages my collection of 25 pasta recipes! I have presented them in the way that they are easy to understand and follow, even for those who have not taken a course in culinary arts. I have not categorized them as meals so that you can choose to partake in them as part of your breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, basically at any time that best suits you! You do not have to be Italian to partake in the delights of preparing and eating pasta dishes.
I am sure that you have eaten at least one pasta-based meal in your life, right? Many of us love to eat pasta dishes because they are loaded with tasty ingredients such as creamy sauces, seasonings, cheeses etc. For me, the taste of pasta is overall mouthwatering and simply irresistible! I hope you will delight in my pasta recipes as much as my loved ones and I have for many years!

Download torrent
26.8 MB
seeders:25
leechers:2
Simple Pasta Recipe Collection - My Collection of Pasta Dishes that are Sure to Delight Your Taste Buds!

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
26.8 MB
seeders:25
leechers:2

Torrent hash: 8B1C2DA190FB7F4677F00D51954246F54E26578A