Singing to A Bulldog - Life Lessons a Fellow Janitor Taught Me - My Journey from Happy Days to Hollywood and Beyond

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 5
  • Language: English

Files

[ TutSala.com ] Singing to A Bulldog - Life Lessons a Fellow Janitor Taught Me - My Journey from Happy Days to Hollywood and Beyond
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • yi5567yergsd.epub (1.7 MB)

Description

Singing to A Bulldog: Life Lessons a Fellow Janitor Taught Me: My Journey from Happy Days to Hollywood and Beyond

https://TutSala.com

English | 2014 | ISBN: 1621452255 | 178 pages | EPUB | 1.7 MB

Singing to a Bulldog presents the practical and motivational lessons Anson Williams, an accomplished actor, director, singer and producer gleaned from his life experience and words of wisdom from the head janitor at one of his first jobs.

Growing up in 1950s California, young Anson William Heimlich showed very little promise. Clumsy, unsure of himself, and made to feel like a failure by his disappointed artist of a dad, Anson started working odd jobs as a teenager to help support his family. His boss at one of these jobs, an aging African-American janitor named Willie, unexpectedly became a mentor—and the lessons he taught young Anson proved to be invaluable throughout his subsequent career as an actor, director, and entrepreneur.

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Singing to A Bulldog - Life Lessons a Fellow Janitor Taught Me - My Journey from Happy Days to Hollywood and Beyond

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0

Torrent hash: B5A78BA36EAE9777BEE43051B07FB273B160DC49