seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 64
  • Language: English

Files

[FreeCoursesOnline.Me] [Skillshare] React Hooks Tutorial - Master React JS Hooks Development [FCO]
  • 0-What Youll Get From this Course.mp4 (21.1 MB)
  • 10-The React Runtime and How React Applies Hooks.mp4 (40.4 MB)
  • 11-UseState Under the Hood.mp4 (50.7 MB)
  • 12-Tasks Component Part 1 Multiple useState hooks.mp4 (124.7 MB)
  • 13-Tasks Component Part 2.mp4 (131.4 MB)
  • 14-The Order of UseState.mp4 (63.7 MB)
  • 15-Local Storage for Tasks.mp4 (91.3 MB)
  • 16-Hooks with an Interval.mp4 (120.5 MB)
  • 17-Effects with Cleanup.mp4 (74.6 MB)
  • 18-Dynamic Delay and Increment.mp4 (162.4 MB)
  • 19-Challenge and Code Matrix Component.mp4 (183.9 MB)
  • 1-React Core Concepts Review.mp4 (13.7 MB)
  • 20-Build a Custom Hook useDynamicTransition.mp4 (112.2 MB)
  • 21-Project Two Preview.mp4 (51.9 MB)
  • 22-The Why of Hooks.mp4 (17.4 MB)
  • 23-The Reducer Pattern Overview.mp4 (14.2 MB)
  • 24-UseReducer for Tasks Part 1.mp4 (145.6 MB)
  • 25-UseReducer for Tasks Part 2.mp4 (167.9 MB)
  • 26-Set Up Reaction App.mp4 (32.1 MB)
  • 27-Reactions Reducer State.mp4 (77.5 MB)
  • 28-Publish Message Component.mp4 (70.6 MB)
  • 29-Challenge and Code MessageBoard Component.mp4 (38.6 MB)
  • 2-Project One Dive into Hooks Development.mp4 (38.2 MB)
  • 30-UseContext and a Custom Context Hook.mp4 (84.2 MB)
  • 31-The PubSub and Reducer Architecture.mp4 (14.7 MB)
  • 32-Explore PubNub.mp4 (94.3 MB)
  • 33-PubSub Function and Reducer Connection.mp4 (120.7 MB)
  • 34-Set Username.mp4 (94.3 MB)
  • 35-CreateReaction Component.mp4 (41.8 MB)
  • 36-Reactions Reducer flow.mp4 (102.1 MB)
  • 37-Publish Reactions.mp4 (58.1 MB)
  • 38-MessageReactions Component.mp4 (68.1 MB)
  • 39-Congratulations and Final Remarks.mp4 (4.3 MB)
  • 3-Set Up Project One.mp4 (42.5 MB)
  • 4-First Hook UseState.mp4 (91.7 MB)
  • 5-UseEffect.mp4 (136.5 MB)
  • 6-Challenge and Code Stories Component with UseEffect.mp4 (110.0 MB)
  • 7-Build a Custom Hook useFetch.mp4 (116.2 MB)
  • 8-Optional Function Keyword vs Arrow Functions.mp4 (72.5 MB)
  • 9-Preview Hooks Under the Hood.mp4 (4.2 MB)
  • Discuss.FTUForum.com.html (31.9 KB)
  • FreeCoursesOnline.Me.html (108.3 KB)
  • FTUForum.com.html (100.4 KB)
  • How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.2 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From GloDls.to.txt (0.1 KB)

Description

Created by : David Katz, Software Engineer - Coding Instructor
Language : English
Released : 2019
Torrent Contains : 45 Files
Course Source : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/React-Hooks-Tutorial-Master-React-JS-Hooks-Development/1230122486

Description

You should take this course if you want to learn about React Hooks in a time-efficient and thorough manner/

What are React Hooks?

React hooks are the largest update to React since its inception.

They’re a way for function components to “hook” into React functionality. Previously, when you wanted React components to have state or side effects, you needed to extend the base React Component class. Now, function components need only to apply a hook to gain this functionality.

Should I care about hooks?

As a web and React developer, and software engineer, you should definitely care about React hooks. This feature is the future of React. Since the feature is still so new, learning React hooks will set you apart as a web developer and engineer.

When I first started exploring hooks, I was pleasantly surprised at the simplicity of the API. I was expecting to need a huge mental shift. But as I continued to create new components with hooks, I started to see the power of the new paradigm. If anything, I find React even more elegant than I did before!

In this course, you’ll learn what hooks are, how they work, and why they’re so exciting. Here’s the course journey:

• Dive into React hooks right away. You’ll gain relevant experience as soon as the first section. Time is a precious resource. And I want to make sure you feel like you’re spending your time wisely with this course. So in a matter of minutes, you will be writing React hooks code by building an application.
• Build an interesting React app to explore hooks. The first project of the course is an application called Home. Home can serve as the home page of your browser. It has a bunch of useful widgets like a custom search bar, a photo gallery, a list of the latest hacker news, and more. It has a variety of use cases that will cover the essentials of React hooks.
• Understand coding hurdles with hooks. When learning hooks, like any new technology, it will require a little bit of a mental shift. There’s a few coding hurdles to get through, and this course will show the right way to approach those situations.
• Learn how hooks work under the hood. It’s not necessary to deep dive into the React engine to code with hooks. But it’s extremely helpful to explore how React works underneath the surface layer. So this course is going to dig deeper and give you that under the hood perspective of React with hooks.
• Explore interesting cases with JavaScript and hooks. Hooks have a simple API. You call them as functions. But their behavior may not always align with your expectations as a JavaScript developer. In this course, you’ll cover a handful of interesting cases that appear when you try to jive hooks with JavaScript functionality.
• Look at the big picture and answer the question of why. Why were hooks introduced to React - an already well established framework? Throughout the course, you’ll get the answer in tidbits throughout various videos. In addition, there will be a section completely devoted to answering this more thoroughly.
• Build a project to master hooks. The second project in the course is an app called Reaction. This multi-user application allows people to share messages and react to them with emojis. The intent of the project is to give you the chance to both master previous material, and learn more advanced concepts with out of the box hooks.

In summary, you should take this course if you want to learn React Hooks in a time-efficient way, while building relevant and engaging projects. Again, even if you only complete the preview content, you’ll walk away with a lot of valuable lessons learned.

See you there!

Skills in this Class

• TECHNOLOGY
• WEB DEVELOPMENT
• JAVASCRIPT
• REACT
• REACT HOOKS
• FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPMENT

Project Description

Extend the projects built in this course!

For the home application, there are plenty of features that you can add. In all these areas, use React hooks as much as possible where they apply:

• Add a list that fetches current jobs for software engineers in your area. Use the Github Jobs API to current job listings. Feel free to use the proxy I made around the original Github Jobs API: https://github.com/15Dkatz/github-jobs-proxy
• Create a widget that keeps track of reminders. If you open the application, and a reminder is due, have the reminder popup to alert the user.
• Build a list of your favorite YouTube videos. Or use the YouTube API to fetch new posts from your favorite channels. You can do this with twitter/facebook, or any creative-content platform.

For the reaction application, there are also many features you can add:

• Implement message votes. That way, you can see which posts are the most popular.
• Add a storage system and database. This will allow users to see posts created even before their visit.
• Batch up the same emojis, and count them. Rather than having a new span per emoji reaction, this would have an emoji accompanied by a counter. It’s a way to display almost the same exact information in a more space-efficient manner.

Feel free to reach out to me with advice on any of the above points, or anything else! Find links to do so at my website at davidtkatz.com

About Author

David is a software engineer at Zendesk, with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of San Francisco.

David has gained valuable experience from the tech industry. By incorporating these best practices, he hopes to create the highest quality learning experiences possible.

Feel free to connect with David! He is always curious about the cool project you're working on. And he loves to discuss ideas on how to build impactful technology.

For More Udemy Free Courses >>> https://ftuforum.com/
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> https://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> https://discuss.ftuforum.com/

Download torrent
3 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Skillshare | React Hooks Tutorial - Master React JS Hooks Development [FCO]

Trackers

tracker name
https://tracker.fastdownload.xyz:443/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce