Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 252 + patch - Crackingpatching

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by CPuploads in Apps > PC Software

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 252 + patch - Crackingpatching.com.zip (428.1 MB)

Description

Download without torrent client, visit:

Quote:

http://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 252 + patch The new version of the professional program for multitrack recording, you can also carry out editing, and pretty high-level video editing and audio streams. I think this development is known to many, I can only recommend to download Sony Vegas Pro with our project to the full news. The program has a large number of tools, they provide an opportunity to professionally carry out editing and processing in online different formats of video mode, such as DV and AVCHD, as well as HDV and the XDCAM, you will be able to engage in the most precise adjustment of audio streams, you can even create your surround sound . If necessary, the program will help you to burn Blu-Ray discs with all of the timeline, and the record will be saved in high quality. You can have a simple DVD creation with sophisticated video, adding subtitles, you can create a multi-language menu, add your comments and so on.Sony Vegas Pro supports frames very high resolution in a dozen versions until 4096h4096, with this level of detail you get more flexibility to work with video. This is especially true for advanced users will like, because working with visuals so much more convenient. The program can easily work with files RED ONE, the most open and edit .r3d file directly on the timeline will not be difficult, it is still that you work with any video file. Sony Vegas Pro includes more than two hundred different types of effects, including lighting. Now work with light in the picture will be much clearer and more convenient, you can hold the details of the light at the professional level, to change the focus frame, adjust the backlight and it is only a small part of the program’s features.If we consider the interface of the program, then of course it immediately apparent ease, the color scheme is rather soft and has a comfortable work. You can immediately work with multiple materials in a separate window, to carry out the installation in several files. With this program you can create panoramic images are very high resolution, there is support for using the scanner, it is possible to conduct an image clipping to create a sequence, all this can be done in HD. Generally paint Sony Vegas Pro features can be very long, they are simply a huge amount all at once and do not remember, so I think this review could end up just below I will write a quick tutorial on how you can cure program. Do not forget that in front of you is one of the professional software for video, so if you are in this case the master, I think Sony Vegas Pro is useful to you necessarily.After installing the program, you need to copy the key generator in the folder where the application was installed, then run it from the list and you have to choose our product Sony Vegas Pro 11 version, it does not make a mistake with the bit depth. Next you need to click on the patch, since you need to specify a folder as a plugin, then you can run the program in the first window, enter serial number, no other of the three that has hammered in the generator. Next you need to select the recording on another computer, the three fields, choose Next, after you will be asked to insert the ID for the PC, copy it from the generator and click on, in front of this you will be asked to save the HTML page. In general, this manipulation can be finished before you a working version of Sony Vegas Pro.
Developer : SonyCreativeSoftware
License : ShareWare
language : English + Russian
Size : 433.57 MB
How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.

Download torrent
428.1 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 252 + patch - Crackingpatching

Trackers

tracker name
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce