Steve Miller Band - 2010 - Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit] (miok) [WWRG]

seeders: 16
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by miok in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Steve Miller Band - 2010 - Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks) [[email protected]] Tech
  • foo_dr.txt (1.3 KB)
  • Lossless Audio Checker.html (156.0 KB)
  • Lossless Audio Checker.log (1.8 KB)
  • 01. Hey Yeah.flac (71.2 MB)
  • 02. Who's Been Talkin'.flac (67.2 MB)
  • 03. Don't Cha Know.flac (66.3 MB)
  • 04. Rock Me Baby.flac (79.5 MB)
  • 05. Tramp.flac (72.2 MB)
  • 06. Sweet Soul Vibe.flac (73.7 MB)
  • 07. Come On (Let The Good Times Roll).flac (54.8 MB)
  • 08. All Your Love (I Miss Loving).flac (62.2 MB)
  • 09. You Got Me Dizzy.flac (49.4 MB)
  • 10. Ooh Poo Pah Doo.flac (73.5 MB)
  • Bingo! - sleeve.jpg (149.3 KB)
  • Downloaded From 1337X.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From ETTV.tv.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
  • Downloaded From ProStyleX.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From WorldWideTorrents & WWRG.txt (0.5 KB)
  • Steve Miller Band - 2010 - Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks) [[email protected]].txt (5.8 KB)
  • WWRG.png (137.3 KB)

Description

Steve Miller Band - 2010 - Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks) [[email protected]]

Artist: Steve Miller Band
Title: Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks)
Format: WEB, 10 x files FLAC, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 24bit 96kHz (HDtracks)
Producer: Steve Miller, Andy Johns
Release Date: June 15, 2010 (2019 HDtracks)
Recorded: 2008-2009 at Skywalker Studios, Lucas Valley, California
Label: Capitol Records/Sailor Records
Genre: Rock, Blues Rock, Classic Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Duration: 32:04

Steve Miller Band:

Wikipedia:
The Steve Miller Band is an American rock band formed in 1966 in San Francisco, California. The band is led by Steve Miller on guitar and lead vocals. The group is best known for a string of (mainly) mid- to late-1970s hit singles that are staples of classic rock radio, as well as several earlier psychedelic rock albums. Miller left his first band to move to San Francisco and form the Steve Miller Blues Band. Shortly after Harvey Kornspan negotiated the band’s contract with Capitol Records in 1967, the band shortened its name to the Steve Miller Band. In February 1968, the band recorded its debut album, Children of the Future. It went on to produce the albums Sailor, Brave New World, Your Saving Grace, Number 5, Rock Love and more. The band's Greatest Hits 1974–78, released in 1978, sold over 13 million copies. In 2016, Steve Miller was inducted as a solo artist in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Bingo!:

Wikipedia:
Bingo! is the sixteenth studio album by the Steve Miller Band. The album was released on June 15, 2010, by Roadrunner Records and Loud & Proud.
The album is the first studio release by the band since 1993's Wide River. It was recorded alongside a second album which was released 10 months later. The album is dedicated in memory of Norton Buffalo, who died on October 30, 2009.
The album was recorded, beginning in 2008, at Skywalker Studios, the studio owned by filmmaker George Lucas and was produced by Miller and Andy Johns.
The album features cover versions of songs by artists such as B.B. King, Lowell Fulson, Jimmy Reed, and Jimmie Vaughan.
Miller said of the album, "This is a party record, man. It's about getting up and getting ready to dance. It's like the fraternity party gigs I used to play in college. I went through and picked all my favorite tunes that I really, really loved. I wanted to make this record forever; it started off as just kind of a goof, and then it got real serious."

AllMusic Review by Thom Jurek:
Bingo! is the Steve Miller Band's first studio record in 17 years. Thematically, it's a look back at the the electric blues and R&B that influenced him as a young man. Issued on his own Space Cowboy imprint, is also the final recorded appearance of blues harmonica great Norton Buffalo who passed away in 2009. Blues classics by B.B. King, Lowell Fulsom, Otis Rush, Howlin' Wolf, Earl King, Jimmy Reed, and Jessie Hill are here, along with three selections by contemporary bluesman Jimmie Vaughan. What all of these tracks all have in common is Miller's signature approach: he is a stellar guitarist who has no need to show off, a tight arranger, and an intuitive modern producer (with help from Andy Johns).These 14 tunes (all under four minutes) actually extend the electric blues tradition. While paying tribute to his heroes and contemporaries, there are also nods to his own history as a recording artist. Check Vaughan's "Hey Yeah," with wah-wah guitars and killer solo breaks in the intro and verses. Miller's and Buffalo's harmonies are tight, and evoke the early fusion of blues with psychedelic rock (à la the earliest Steve Miller Band). One can also hear traces of Jimi Hendrix's production style in the tune as well as in his stellar version of Rush's "All Your Love (I Miss Loving)," that adds some gorgeous Latin percussion -- courtesy of Michael Carabello and Adrian Areas --to the silvery, reverb-laden guitar work. Fulsom's "Tramp" has that trademark opening chord, but the rest is pure Miller. He plays sparely, but with swagger aplenty, the funky shuffle at its heart played by rhythm guitar ace Kenny Lee is deep in the pocket; the vocal trade-off between Sonny Charles and Miller is priceless. The lone ballad on the set is the Vaughan/Nile Rodgers' tune "Sweet Soul Vibe." With Joe Satriani guesting (he appears on "Rock Me Baby" as well) it touches on gospel, soul, and modern R&B. Miller's and Satriani's alternate leads are deceptively sweet, but they feel more like knives being sharpened and carried confidently in sheaths. Earl King's "Come On (Let the Good Times Roll)" is a burning solo workout and takes the party jam into an entirely new musical dimension. Vocally, Miller touches on his '70s persona, but it's only a glance; the rest is burning blues. There are also four bonus tracks, the most notable are readings of Elmore James' "Look on Yonder Wall" -- with a killer vocal from Charles -- and the closer, Roosevelt Sykes' "Drivin' Wheel," with Miller's filthiest guitar work of the set. This is a welcome return for Miller, and a must for modern electric blues fans.

Tracklist:

01. Hey Yeah (3:16)
02. Who's Been Talkin' (3:03)
03. Don't Cha Know (3:12)
04. Rock Me Baby (3:47)
05. Tramp (3:26)
06. Sweet Soul Vibe (3:38)
07. Come On (Let The Good Times Roll) (2:38)
08. All Your Love (I Miss Loving) (3:11)
09. You Got Me Dizzy (2:22)
10. Ooh Poo Pah Doo (3:31)

Personnel:

Steve Miller - lead guitar, vocals
Norton Buffalo - harmonica, vocals
Kenny Lee Lewis - rhythm guitar, vocals
Joseph Wooten - Hammond B-3, piano, keyboards, vocals
Gordy Knudtson - drums
Billy Peterson - bass guitar, vocals
Sonny Charles - vocals

Additional Personnel:

Joe Satriani - solos with Steve Miller on "Rock Me Baby" and "Sweet Soul Vibe"
Michael Carabello - congas, percussion on "All Your Love (I Miss Loving)"
Adrian Areas - timbales, percussion on "All Your Love (I Miss Loving)"

24/7 Seedbox Support

Download torrent
670.3 MB
seeders:16
leechers:3
Steve Miller Band - 2010 - Bingo! [2019 Remaster] (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit] (miok) [WWRG]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.port443.xyz:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
670.3 MB
seeders:16
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 906B50F0A370F489DD5CCAD2A04A85B60C8E55C2