updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 24
  • Language: English

Files

Stolen Darlings, Detective Morgan Brookes (10) by Helen Phifer EPUB
  • Stolen Darlings, Detective Morgan Brookes (10) by Helen Phifer.epub (392.8 KB)
  • _ uploads will cease (your support needed - urgent).txt (0.5 KB)
  • _ free audiobook version.txt (1.3 KB)

Description

xx

The girl’s body is lying still and the crown of rare darling roses is perfectly positioned in her beautiful auburn hair. Morgan thinks she looks picture-perfect. Until she notices the blood dripping down one side of the boulder beneath her…

Following her colleague Ben up to Castlerigg Stone Circle, Detective Morgan Brookes is shocked at what she finds. A young woman has been killed, left on display at the top of the hill with a crown of roses on her head. As the team race to get the popular tourist spot cordoned off, Morgan hears the heartbroken sobs of the woman who found the body, as she identifies the victim as her best friend Cora Dalton.

Morgan can already see that Cora didn’t struggle when her throat was cut. There’s no blood on the beautiful white gown she was wearing, which means that Cora knew her killer. But everyone, including her boyfriend Jay, has an alibi. As a local shopkeeper, Cora was a huge part of the community, and her neighbours are devastated to lose such a sweet soul.

Then Morgan’s team discover that a local photographer had arranged to meet Cora, and it’s clear from his messages that he chose her elegant white dress. Could their photoshoot have taken a sinister turn?

But when another body is found at another stone circle, wearing an identical flower crown, while the photographer is in custody, Morgan loses the only lead she has. Tracking down the florist who made the crown, Morgan pores over their records and realises the killer purchased three circles of roses…

Certain another innocent life is at risk and with the killer already steps ahead, can Morgan find the connection between these girls before another life is stolen?

An unbelievably gripping new crime thriller in the Detective Morgan Brookes series. Readers of Angela Marsons, Rachel Abbott and Lisa Regan will be holding their breath as they race through the pages to the final, epic conclusion.

What readers are saying about Stolen Darlings:

‘What a read… Full of heart-stopping moments. Another first class crime thriller which I devoured in one sitting. I finally turned the last page in the wee hours. Omg this book is that good!!!! One of my favourite author's has done it again.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Will keep you up well past your bedtime… twists and turns that keep you guessing until the shocking ending… I would highly recommend this book, this author, and this series.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Gripping thriller… Filled with suspense and intrigue… readers will be kept guessing until the very end… Readers will feel like they are on the edge of their seat as they turn the page… exciting and thrilling.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘This series gets better and better! Another stonker of a read which I flew through in two sittings. Prepare yourself for a real edge of your seat book.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Had my heart beating faster at what was to come next… This is a must read.’ Goodreads reviewer,

‘I’ve never felt so many emotions one minute I was panicking scared crying angry confused. It was so gripping and intense I felt like I needed a minute to breathe. I thought I had it all figured out twice!!!’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

xx

Download torrent
394.6 KB
seeders:28
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce