Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles【CXRAW】【TMNT (1987)】【The Complete Classic Series Collection】【DVDrip】【x264 Hi10P AAC】【MP4】

seeders: 4
leechers: 11
updated:
Added by KyleK87 in TV > Cartoon

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Description

This show tells the adventures of four turtles who were transformed into humanoids by a strange ooze and were trained as ninja by a human martial arts master, Hamato Yoshi, who was changed into a humanoid rat, Splinter, by the same substance. Together with the intrepid reporter, April O'Neil, they fight against the threats against the world, like Shredder and Krang.

***NOTE: The original uploader and pretty much everyone else on the Japanese sites pretty much stopped seeding this. It took weeks of my PC running to get this and I am just trying to get it out there more because this is the best torrent of this show I could find so hopefully it gets seeded more now. Here is the original link : http://bbs.temox.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=363100***

Download torrent
33.8 GB
seeders:4
leechers:11
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles【CXRAW】【TMNT (1987)】【The Complete Classic Series Collection】【DVDrip】【x264 Hi10P AAC】【MP4】

Download torrent
33.8 GB
seeders:4
leechers:11

Torrent hash: DF034A6A29740AB89D4320AF0A32B6CF88A9CA25