[Tenrai-Sensei] My Next Life as a Villainess - All Routes Lead to Doom! (Season 1+2+OVAs) [BD][1080p][HEVC 10bit x265][Dual Audio] Hamefura | Otome Game no Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shiteshimatta X

seeders: 26
leechers: 21
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

My Next Life as a Villainess - All Routes Lead to Doom! [BD][1080p][HEVC 10bit x265][Dual Audio][Tenrai-Sensei] Season 1
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E01 - I Recalled The Memories Of My Past Life....mkv (337.4 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E02 - A Prince Challenged Me To A Fight....mkv (357.6 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E03 - Met A Beautiful Brother And Sister....mkv (371.3 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E04 - I Enrolled In The Magic Academy....mkv (360.8 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E05 - I Visited The Heroine's Parents' House....mkv (382.7 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E06 - I Had Fun Over Summer Vacation....mkv (358.3 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E07 - I Entered A Dangerous Dungeon....mkv (375.2 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E08 - I Became Engulfed By Desire....mkv (483.1 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E09 - Things Got Crazy At A Slumber Party....mkv (350.5 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E10 - The Moment Of My Doom Arrived... Part 1.mkv (338.9 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E11 - The Moment Of My Doom Arrived... Part 2.mkv (379.7 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S01E12 - The Final Event Has Begun....mkv (336.8 MB)
Season 2
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E01 - I Avoided My Doom Flags, So I Got Carried Away At The Cultural Festival....mkv (345.1 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E02 - I Turned Into A Villain....mkv (416.8 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E03 - I Was Captured....mkv (284.3 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E04 - I Had A Friendly Tea Time With An Attractive Butler....mkv (391.6 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E05 - Love For The Younger Brothers Poured Forth....mkv (387.4 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E06 - I Had A Summer Adventure....mkv (466.4 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E07 - My Wish Was Granted....mkv (441.5 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E08 - I Had An Arranged Marriage Meeting....mkv (362.9 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E09 - Keith Disappeared... Part 1.mkv (358.1 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E10 - Keith Disappeared... Part 2.mkv (386.2 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E11 - Keith Disappeared... Part 3.mkv (451.7 MB)
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S02E12 - My Graduation Ceremony Happened....mkv (319.3 MB)
Specials
  • My Next Life As A Villainess All Routes Lead To Doom! - S00E08 - I Met My Destined One....mkv (459.2 MB)

Description

## Synopsis
Most people would prefer being the protagonist of a world full of adventure, be it in a game or in another world. But, unfortunately, a certain girl is not so lucky. Regaining the memories of her past life, she realizes that she was reborn in the world of Fortune Lover—one of the games she used to play.

Unfortunately, the character she was reincarnated into—Catarina Claes—is the game's main antagonist, who faces utter doom in every ending. Using her extensive knowledge of the game, she takes it upon herself to escape from the chains of this accursed destiny.

However, this will not be an easy feat, especially since she needs to be cautious as to not set off death flags that may speed up the impending doom she is trying to avoid. Even so, to make a change that will affect the lives of everyone around her, she strives—not as the heroine—but as the villainess.

---------------------------------

**Source**
Video:(21 crf, VerySlow) (Overall Bitrate: 1 897 kb/s) [Moozzi2 Jpn-BD]
Audio(*Opus*): ENG (Stero 192 kb/s) (ACC), JPN (Stereo 192 kb/s) (OPUS)
Subs: Chihiro [Signs & Songs, Dialogue]

*ENG Audio and subs were taken from Neohevc release the OVA subs were taken from Notyears*

------------------------------------------

**Screenshots** *(Season 1 Ep1-12)*

-----------------------------------------------

**Screenshots** *(Season 2 Ep1-12)*

Download torrent
9.3 GB
seeders:26
leechers:21
[Tenrai-Sensei] My Next Life as a Villainess - All Routes Lead to Doom! (Season 1+2+OVAs) [BD][1080p][HEVC 10bit x265][Dual Audio] Hamefura | Otome Game no Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shiteshimatta X

Trackers

tracker name
http://nyaa.tracker.wf:7777/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
http://tracker.anirena.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
http://tracker.acgnx.se:80/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.zerobytes.xyz:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2810/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
9.3 GB
seeders:26
leechers:21

Torrent hash: E773C6BBFEF427F3678DCCE97E0164D95FEE7129