The 2nd page of the medical examination diary: Another story of exciting days of me and my senpai v1.0.0H

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 5
  • Language: English

Files

• The.2nd.page.of.the.medical.examination.diary.v1.0.0H.rar (888.6 MB)

Description

Quote:

Title: The 2nd page of the medical examination diary: Another story of exciting days of me and my senpai
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: iMel
Publisher: iMel
Release Date: 1 Feb, 2023

About This Game
"The 2nd page of the medical examination diary: Another story of exciting days of me and my senpai" is the novel game. This is the love story between the resident doctor and the nurse at the hospital. "The adult love with the nurse who is a childhood friend."

System Requirements

Minimum:
OS: Windows8.1/10/11 (Windows RT and 10 Mobile are not supported)Processor: Intel Core i Processor Series (Low Voltage Processor is not supported)Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: HD Graphics 620DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 1 GB available spaceSound Card: A sound card that supports DirectSoundAdditional Notes: Support Pixel Shaders 2.0 or higher required / A pointing device required

Recommended:
OS: Windows8.1/10/11 (Windows RT and 10 Mobile are not supported)Processor: Intel Core i Processor Series (Low Voltage Processor is not supported)Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GT 1030DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 1 GB available spaceSound Card: A sound card that supports DirectSoundAdditional Notes: 1920x1080px or higher / Support Pixel Shaders 2.0 or higher required / A pointing device required

Download torrent
888.6 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
The 2nd page of the medical examination diary: Another story of exciting days of me and my senpai v1.0.0H

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
888.6 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2

Torrent hash: 01122735CD3C95E709981ECD3D5F4BB6E1635661