updated:
Added by mangrewal in Other > Audiobook

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 2727
  • Language: English

Files

__MACOSX
  • ._3 most powerful NLP techniques- anchoring.mp3 (0.1 KB)
  • ._3 most powerful NLP techniques- PP.mp3 (0.1 KB)
  • ._3 most powerful NLP techniques-CHP.mp3 (0.1 KB)
  • ._How to influence other with your language.mp3 (0.1 KB)
  • ._self hypnosis guide.mp3 (0.1 KB)
  • 01022012.m4a (12.6 MB)
  • 07092011.m4a (11.5 MB)
  • 13072011.m4a (11.1 MB)
  • 27072011.m4a (11.4 MB)
  • 3 most powerful NLP techniques- anchoring.mp3 (24.1 MB)
  • 3 most powerful NLP techniques- PP.mp3 (20.9 MB)
  • 3 most powerful NLP techniques-CHP.mp3 (23.2 MB)
  • about hypnosis .m4v (40.2 MB)
  • advantages of pessimism.m4v (68.5 MB)
  • Complete Relaxation.pdf (857.8 KB)
  • completerelaxation.mp3 (46.0 MB)
  • Confidence Building - Milton Style.pdf (876.3 KB)
  • Confidence within a team.pdf (832.5 KB)
  • Confidence+within+a+team.mp3 (53.4 MB)
  • Confidence.mp3 (43.5 MB)
  • Control without Controlling.pdf (689.8 KB)
  • control+without+controling.mp3 (44.3 MB)
  • creativity.mp3 (41.0 MB)
  • Creativity.pdf (599.7 KB)
  • Dancing & Movement.pdf (1.1 MB)
  • dancing+queen.mp3 (45.2 MB)
  • Dispersing Anxiety Sickness.pdf (717.3 KB)
  • f7db4ebeca9d161f86825d689e35ee54.mp4 (21.7 MB)
  • Fear of Flying.pdf (1.1 MB)
  • How to influence other with your language.mp3 (46.3 MB)
  • hypnotherapist in Indonesia .mov (23.5 MB)
  • kundalini.jpg (13.3 KB)
  • People Building Members Club- Hypnosis Audio - Dispersing Anxiety Sickness - January 2012.flv (45.7 MB)
  • People Building Members Club- Hypnotherapy Audio June 2011 - Fear of Flying.flv (51.9 MB)
  • self hypnosis guide.mp3 (41.9 MB)
  • Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt (0.0 KB)

Description

Quote:

Audio Books : Self-help : MP3/128Kbps : English

NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a series of techniques and methods that can be used to change your attitude, the way in which you think, and to positively influence the results you get and the emotional states you experience.

I’m going to share with you the most effective NLP techniques I use, why they work so well and tell you how to do them. These are the tools that will give you instant access to good feelings and wipe out any negative emotions what have been loitering needlessly - for years maybe.

These are the tools I most commonly use in my therapy practice to help people achieve staggering positive results really fast (and I charge them quite a lot of money for that experience - you’re going to get that information for just £4.99 postage & packaging.)

These 3 CD’s (which contain information usually reserved for NLP Professional training qualifications) contain the following…

Technique No.1 will tell you:

How to instantly improve your emotional state.

Where most people go wrong with this NLP technique.

How to increase the potency of the positive emotions you desire.

Technique No.2 will teach you how to:

Resolve conflicts with others.

Help you develop the ability to see the world from another person’s point of view.

Genuinely feel empathy understanding of the emotions of others therefore increasing rapport and resolving unease in relationships.

Technique No.3 will:

Obliterate significant emotional events from the past and resolve past hurts and injustices.

Offer you the opportunity to forgive yourself and others.

(3 CD set valued at £197.00)

How to hypnotise yourself to achieve
massive personal improvement.

Self-hypnosis is the easiest and most relaxing way to develop total mind power. Hypnosis has been recognised by medical councils in the UK and USA since the 1950s due to the speed and effectiveness demonstrated when helping those in pain and for helping people undergo operations without any anaesthetic.

I’m going to tell you about the best ways to achieve hypnosis, without having to visit a hypnotist and pay a fortune. The secrets I share here are really simple and easy to follow but the best bit is, the better you get at it, the more effective you will become at mastering your own mind.

With practice and the help of this guide, you too will develop the ability to enter into a deep relaxing hypnotic state where you can create the changes you desire.

You’re going to discover how to:

Achieve total body relaxation and how to develop a trigger that will allow you to return to that deeply relaxed state whenever you want.

How to count yourself down into a deeper level of trance for healing, pain control and unconscious suggestion.

Learn the importance of slowing your mind for better health and wellbeing.

Safely bring yourself out of trance feeling refreshed and alert.

Plus you’ll receive our best selling full length hypnosis session currently sold on People Building and Itunes for £7.99.

(2 CD set valued at £97.00)

TOP SECRET SKILLS
How to Influence Others With Your Language

If you’ve ever felt inspired, compelled to react, felt emotionally moved or persuaded by the words of someone, then you have been affected by hypnotic language.

This is rarely something that occurs by accident. Great leaders and speakers are trained in how to use key words in certain ways to gain maximum effect.

This CD will unravel the truths that powerful speakers keep secret. It includes:

Discover the power of intonation and command and how to use your voice to create maximum impact.

Learn the words that are proven to cause others to take action and respond to your instructions.

Find out a major confusion technique which leaves the unconscious open to instruction.

Download torrent
734.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The 3 most powerful NLP techniques

Trackers

tracker name
http://inferno.demonoid.me:3418/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
734.5 MB
seeders:0