The 30-Minute Vegan Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by skydiving666 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 94
  • Language: English

Files

• The 30-Minute Vegan.tgz (7.0 MB)
  • Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

The 30-Minute Vegan Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking

Details:

The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking by Jennifer Murray
English | July 7, 2009 | ISBN: 0738213276 | 376 Pages | PDF/EPUB | 4.1 / 3.1 MB

Busy vegans, rejoice! award-winning husband and wife chefs/authors Reinfeld and Murray present 150 delicious, easy-to prepare recipes for everyday vegan cooking—all dishes that can be prepared in a half-hour.

Sections include The Lighter Side of Life: Smoothies & Satiating Beverages; Snacks, Pick Me Ups & Kids’ Favorites; Lunches: Wraps, Rolls, Bowls, and More; Extraordinary Salads; Sumptuous Soups; Small Plates: Appetizers, Side Dishes, Light Dinners; Wholesome Suppers; Guilt-Free Comfort Food: Healthy Translations of Old Stand-bys; and Divine Desserts.

The 30-Minute Vegan also provides at-a-glance cooking charts, kids’ favorite dishes, and exciting menu suggestions for every occasion—making this an essential cookbook for busy vegans who want to enjoy delicious, healthful, whole-foods vegan fare every day.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969
udp://11.rarbg.com/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
http://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
http://tracker.pubt.net:2710/announce
udp://tracker.xelion.fr:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.flashtorrents.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 45785A0737AA9A2ABE7A77B966206CE4FB76C9BC