The Art of Blowjob - Cumshot in my Music Studio

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Cumshot in my Music Studio_720.mp4 (295.1 MB)

Description

I'll just take a sip and warm up my mouth a bit with a lovely cup of of coffee before taking you into my mouth for a soothing blowjob. You heard me playing my guitar in here and you just had to come in. For a while, you just laid back while I played and sang softly to you, but it's such a temptation to connect in this beautiful, sensual way. Before you knew it, I was unbuttoning your pants, pulling them down and taking that fateful sip. Doesn't it feel good?

I love sucking your cock while looking into your eyes, especially if I can use my tongue in tandem to tease the underside of your shaft. Look. That got you nice and hard for me, didn't it? I love seeing your cock bob and strain for my tongue. It looks like it's reaching for me, and that's exactly what I want. My blowjobs are for you to need, want, desire intensely. You're so gorgeous to me… Your desire pushes me to get more and more intense with the way I suck you, fast and then slow while your cock pulsates.

Now I'm stroking you, using my hands to pump your cum out just for me. It makes me smile so much to know that you're about to come. I see the glint in your eyes, one of absolute pleasure. Nothing makes me happier than knowing you're wriggly and ready to explode. I stroke you onto my tongue, presenting it as the perfect landing pad for a pool of your creamy cum. As you start to shoot ropes of cum for me, I close my mouth over your cock, making sure to extract ever single drop of cum from your sensitive cockhead. Now, for another sip.

Size: 309477901 bytes (295.14 MiB), duration: 00:06:41, avg.bitrate: 6174 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 150 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6006 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download torrent
295.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent