updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 19
  • Language: English

Files

The Boro Phallacy by Mick Richardson EPUB
  • The Boro Phallacy by Mick Richardson.epub (950.0 KB)
  • _ uploads will cease (your support needed - urgent - monthly goal).txt (0.5 KB)
  • _ free audiobook version.txt (1.3 KB)

Description

xx

When Robert Jones awoke with yet another monster hangover in his house in Teesside, he could never have imagined that within just a few hours his life would change forever. Kidnappings, the murderous attentions of a midget set on revenge and the world's largest bank heist are just the beginning. But, with pandemonium all around, Rob is oblivious, his focus fixed firmly on his blossoming relationship with an extremely seductive vacuum cleaner. However, there's one small problem, Rob is a robot and he's missing a vital component.The Boro Phallacy is a frenetic, fast-paced and funny crime thriller told through the eyes of two unlikely heroes whose love of Crocodile Dundee knows no bounds."I had to put this book down on the train because my belly laughs were attracting disgruntled looks from other commuters." Anonymous Traveller MBE, Central Line, London Underground"Don't ever mention me in connection with this book again." Melvyn Small, author of Holmes: Boro's Greatest Detective"Make sure your mam never reads this...." Paul Richardson, author's dad

xx

Download torrent
951.7 KB
seeders:42
leechers:4

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce