• 05 - Freaks Eregy.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • 06 - X-Day.mp3 (4.7 MB)
  • 07 - 罪だと知って.mp3 (7.1 MB)
  • 08 - 与太.mp3 (6.1 MB)
  • 09 - キリアレヘン.mp3 (7.5 MB)
  • 10 - スピーカークリンチ.mp3 (4.9 MB)
  • 11 - ロクでもナイスガイ.mp3 (6.7 MB)
  • 12 - 鉄風.mp3 (7.4 MB)
  • 13 - イカレテロ (Obrigarrd Remix).mp3 (5.9 MB)
  • 14 - 俺の勝手.mp3 (6.8 MB)
  • 15 - 優しい森.mp3 (8.9 MB)
  • cover.jpg (301.5 KB)

Description

呂布カルマ / Ryoff Karma / Ryofu Karuma

Quote:

どうもPto6(ぴーとろっく)です。

今回は、今大注目のアーティスト<呂布カルマ>の昨年発売された音源についてご紹介します。

呂布カルマは、昨年の【UMB2014】での大活躍を機に一気にプロップスを高め、先日の【戦極12章】・【口喧嘩祭】と2つのMCバトル大会で連続優勝を果たし、【鎖UMBファイナル】での活躍も一層期待が高まっている、今最も注目を浴びているMCの一人です。

バトルを見て呂布カルマの紡ぎだす言葉に魅了され、それをキッカケに彼の音源に手を伸ばした方も多いのではないでしょうか。何を隠そう私も彼のバトルに魅了され音源を購入し、晴れて“呂布カルマ教”に入信した者の一人です。

興味のある方は是非チェックしてみて下さい。

まさに“大人のHIPHOP”。UMB2014直後のUMB Podcastにゲスト出演された際には、「自分の年代(大人)でも聴けるHIPHOPを作った」と本作について語っていました。

MCバトルで注目を集めている呂布カルマですが、彼は決してただのバトルMCではありません。それどころか、音源やライブを本来の生業としているタイプ、音源でこそ真の輝きを放つタイプのラッパーだと思います。

それもそうでしょう。あれだけバトルにおいて即興でパンチラインを次々繰り出すことができるのに、じっくりと言葉を紡ぎだす音源でバトル以上の言葉が吐けないわけがありません。ありがたいお言葉の数々が聴くものの心を突き刺します。

とにかく“バトルMCは音源が微妙”という定説が蔓延っている近年のヒップホップ界ですが、彼にそれは一切当てはまりません。私のようにバトルきっかけで彼の音源を聴くリスナーも多いとは思いますが、更に呂布カルマのことが好きになること請け合いです。

それではいくつか楽曲を紹介していきましょう。

【オーライオーライ】

“俺のリリックは、ちゃんとオチの付く落書き”

<蓮臥>による、不穏なベースラインと小気味よいビートで心が一気に掴まれる楽曲です。その研ぎ澄まされたシンプルなトラックは、ただただ呂布カルマの言葉の鋭さを際立たせます。

バトルでは最低限の韻を踏み、どちらかというと言葉の意味や重さを重視するスタイルをとっていますが、音源ではしっかりと押韻も重視していることがわかります。<MC漢a.k.a.GAMI>や<ZEEBRA>が最近定義を口にしていたパンチライン(2小節以上で『前置き』と『オチ』があり韻を踏んでいるライン)もバンバン飛び出します。

一聴した際には不気味に感じるフックは、いつのまにかクセになり、知らぬまに口ずさんでしまうほど耳にこびりつきます。まさに宗教的な吸引力をもった楽曲だと思います。

このアルバムは、この曲のようにポップではないがクセになる楽曲がズラリと並んでいます。攻撃性の高い瞬発力と、深みのある持久力がバランスよく混在するアルバムで、一聴で気に入り、更に聴けば聴くほど好きになるというキャッチー&スルメアルバムなのです。

【イカレテロ】

“川端と堂珍みたくCHEMISTRY 起こすLyricに化ける鉛筆の芯”

本アルバムに収録されているのは、動画のオリジナルverとは異なり、【OBRIGARRD Remix】verとなっています。私は、Remixの方が断然好きです。BPMが早く、どこかアジアンテイストな深みのあるトラックが秀逸で、呂布カルマのラップも再録されて、より渋さが増しています。

また、この楽曲のリリックをとってみてもわかる通り、“唯一無二のユーモアセンス”というのが彼の大きな武器になっていると思います。バトルでもその武器を活かし、観客を湧かせるほど面白く相手を攻撃していますしね。

その他にも、無尽蔵なボキャブラリー、天才的なワードセンス、そして個性的な声とフローなど、彼の魅力を挙げだすと枚挙にいとまがありません。しっかりとしたラッパーとしての基礎スキルの上に、そのような武器がプラスされたら、魅力的な存在にならないわけがありません。

【俺の勝手】

“バケツ持たされて廊下に立ってた あいつはきっと分かってた”

“己の思考、精神世界の内へ内へと入り込んでいくリリックの世界観”と表現されていた本アルバムの公式紹介文が一番当てはまる楽曲だと思います。冷たくディープな音楽が、心の奥底で響きます。まさにドープという言葉が似合う曲です。

ユーモア満載の楽曲と、この曲のような心情・詩情を重視した楽曲、その振り幅の大きさが彼のアーティストとしての器の大きさを感じさせるとともに、異彩さを更に際立たせていると思います。ギャップというのは、やはり効果的ですね。

ただ、このアルバムには、この楽曲のようなダークで渋い曲が中心に据えられてはいるものの、アップテンポで明るい曲調の曲もバランスよく収録されており、自身が主催するクルー<JET CITY PEOPLE>を中心に個性豊かな客演も多く参加しており、本当に長く聴き続けられるアルバム構成になっています。まとまりがある中にもしっかりとバリエーションがあり、聴いていて全く食傷気味になりません。

現に私も、先週末購入しましたが、今週は毎日このアルバムばかり繰り返し聴いていました。“アルバムを1枚通して楽しめる”というのが“名盤”の条件のひとつだと私は思っています。このアルバムは過去の偉大なる名盤とも肩を並べても遜色ないほど、素晴らしいアルバムだと思います。これからもずっと聴き続けていきたいと思います。

さて、今回紹介した3曲以外の曲も、パンチの効いている名曲ばかりです。そんな楽曲たちの中からいくつかのリリックをご紹介します。呂布カルマの操る“言葉の力と面白さ”を少しでも感じて頂けたら幸いです。

“草木が夜明けを待つように母が乳飲み子抱くように
HIPHOPは俺を離さない”
【勇者の唄】より

“最後には身体だけが残った
音楽ってやつは本当いつも露骨だ”
【天竺】より

“彗星のごとく現れて大出世
姉ちゃん列を成す「抱かれたい」っつって”
【鉄風】より

“誰が呼んだかロクでもナイスガイ
目が全然笑ってないスマイル”
【ロクでもナイスガイ】より

“ワックMCに請求慰謝料
ラッパーは船 クラブは港”
【スピーカークリンチ】より

さて、嬉しいことに【戦極12章】優勝以来、このアルバムの売上が伸びているそうです。この傑作がたくさんの人の耳に届いている事実は、現在のヒップホップ界においても喜ばしいことだと思います。

最後に、呂布カルマが【戦極12章】優勝後にTwitter上でつぶやいた言葉を紹介したいと思います。

"理布カルマ @Yakamashiwa - 6月15日
あと、ノ(トルフアンはバトルばっかで音源 聴かない人もいるみたいだけど、優勝した 昨日は当たり前にしても、それ以外でもで かいバトルイベントでは持ってった物販は 必ず完売する。要は音源聴いてみたいと思 わせる言葉が'吐けてるかど^かって事で、 それはその場の勝敗よりも余程大切だと思 う。"

本当にカッコイイいラッパーですね。今後も大活躍を期待したいと思います。

では、今回はこのへんで。

---Machine Translation---

Hello, this is Pto6.

This time, we will introduce the sound source released last year by the artist <Ryoff Karma> who is currently attracting a lot of attention.

Ryofu Karma's props have increased rapidly after his great performance at last year's [UMB2014], and he won two MC battle tournaments in a row, the other day [Sengoku Chapter 12] and [Kujibatai], and won the [Chasai UMB Final]. ] He is one of the most attention-grabbing MCs right now, and expectations are even higher for his performance in the show.

Many people may have watched the battle and been fascinated by the words that Ryoff Karma spun, and used that as an opportunity to reach out for his sound sources. No matter what I hide, I was also one of those who was fascinated by his battles, bought the sound source, and eventually became a member of the ``Ryoff Karma Sect.''

If you are interested, please check it out.

Truly “adult HIPHOP”. When he appeared as a guest on UMB's podcast right after UMB2014, he said about this work, ``I created HIPHOP that even my generation (adults) can listen to.''

Ryoff Karma is attracting attention for his MC battles, but he is by no means just a battle MC. On the contrary, I think he's the type of rapper whose primary occupation is recording music and performing live, and he's the type of rapper who truly shines through his recordings.

That's probably true too. Even though he can improvise punchlines one after another in battle, there's no reason why he can't use a sound source that slowly spins out his words to say more than he can in battle. The many words of gratitude pierce the hearts of those who listen.

In any case, in recent years there has been a widespread belief in the hip-hop world that ``battle MCs have poor sound sources,'' but that doesn't apply to him at all. I'm sure there are many listeners like me who listen to his music because of battles, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with Ryoff Karma even more.

Now let's introduce some songs.

[Alright, alright]

“My lyrics are doodles with a punch line”

This is a song by Renpo that grabs your heart with its disturbing bass line and cheerful beat. The simple, well-honed track simply highlights the sharpness of Ryoff Karma's words.

In battle, he uses a minimal amount of rhyme, and rather emphasizes the meaning and weight of the words, but in the audio source, you can see that he also puts a lot of emphasis on rhyme. The punch line (a rhyming line with an introduction and a punch line of 2 or more bars), which <MC Kan a.k.a. GAMI> and <ZEEBRA> have recently been talking about, also pops out.

The hook feels creepy at first listen, but before you know it, it becomes addictive and gets stuck in your ear to the point where you find yourself humming it without even realizing it. I think it's a song that has a religious appeal.

This album is full of addictive songs that are not pop like this one. It's an album with a well-balanced mix of aggressive explosive power and deep stamina, and it's a catchy and catchy album that you'll love at first listen, and the more you listen to it, the more you'll like it.

[Ikare Tero]

“Kawabata and Dochin-like CHEMISTRY - A pencil lead that transforms into a lyric”

What is included in this album is the [OBRIGARRD Remix] version, unlike the original version of the video. I definitely prefer Remix. The track has a fast BPM and a deep, somewhat Asian feel, and is excellent, and Ryofu Karma's rap is also re-recorded, making it even more cool.

Also, as you can see from the lyrics of this song, I think his ``unique sense of humor'' is a major weapon. Even in battle, he uses these weapons to attack his opponents in a way that makes the audience excited.

There are too many other things that make him appealing, such as his inexhaustible vocabulary, his genius word sense, and his unique voice and flow. When you add weapons like that on top of your basic skills as a solid rapper, there's no way you can't help but become an attractive figure.

[My choice]

“He was standing in the hallway with a bucket in his hand, and I knew he knew.”

I think this song is most applicable to the album's official introduction, which describes it as a "lyric worldview that takes you deep into your own thoughts and spiritual world." Cold and deep music resonates deep within your heart. It's a song that really fits the word dope.

I think that the wide range of his songs, which are full of humor and songs that emphasize emotion and poetry like this one, make you feel the size of his ability as an artist, and make him even more unique. Masu. Gap is still effective.

However, although this album focuses on dark and somber songs like this song, it also includes a well-balanced collection of up-tempo and bright songs. There are many unique guest performers, including >, and the album has a structure that you can listen to for a really long time. Even though it's cohesive, there's a good amount of variation, and you won't feel spoiled at all while listening to it.

I actually bought this album last weekend, and this week I've been listening to this album over and over again every day. I think one of the conditions for a "master album" is that you can "enjoy the entire album." I think this album is so great that it can stand up to the great masterpieces of the past. I would like to continue listening to it forever.

Now, the songs other than the three I introduced this time are all famous songs that pack a punch. Here are some lyrics from these songs. I would be happy if you could feel even a little bit of the "power and fun of words" manipulated by Ryoff Karma.

“Like plants waiting for the dawn, like a mother holding her baby,
HIPHOP won’t let me go”
From [Song of the Hero]

“In the end, only the body remained.
Music is always so revealing."
From [Tenjiku]

“Appeared like a comet and achieved great success.
Big sisters are lining up and saying, ``I want to be held.''
From [Tetsufu]

“Whoever called you is a nice guy
A smile with no smiling eyes.”
From [Nice Guy Even in a Roku]

“Alimony demanded by Wack MC
Rappers are ships, clubs are ports.”
From [Speaker Clinch]

Now, I'm happy to say that the sales of this album have been increasing since winning [Sengoku Chapter 12]. I think the fact that this masterpiece has reached the ears of so many people is a great thing in today's hip-hop world.

Lastly, I would like to introduce the words that Ryoff Karma tweeted on Twitter after winning [Sengoku Chapter 12].

"Ryoff Karma @Yakamashiwa June 15th
Also, it seems that some battle fans just focus on the
battles and don't listen to the music, but even if it's normal
yesterday when we won, at any other big battle event,
the merchandise we have is always sold out. The important
thing is whether or not you can say the words that make
people want to listen to the sound source, and I think
that's much more important than winning or losing on the
spot."

He's a really cool rapper. I look forward to your continued success in the future.

Well, that's it for now.

TRACKLIST

01 オーライオーライ

4 min 26 s - 227 kb/s

02 Yen Town

3 min 49 s - 269 kb/s

03 勇者の唄

3 min 58 s - 263 kb/s

04 天竺

4 min 2 s - 248 kb/s

05 Freaks Eregy

4 min 19 s - 250 kb/s