The Final Folly of Captain Dancy: and Other Pseudo-Historical Fantasies by Lawrence Watt-Evans EPUB

seeders: 26
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 42
  • Language: English

Files

The Final Folly of Captain Dancy_ and Other Pseudo-Historical Fantasies by Lawrence Watt-Evans EPUB
  • The Final Folly of Captain Dancy_ and Other Pseudo-Historical Fantasies by Lawrence Watt-Evans.epub (335.1 KB)
  • _ your support is needed, 242 members to go (06.20.2024).txt (0.9 KB)
  • _ DOWNLOAD free audiobook version.txt (1.3 KB)

Description

xx

The Final Folly of Captain Dancy: and Other Pseudo-Historical Fantasies by Lawrence Watt-Evans EPUB

Set sail on some most improbable seas with Hugo-winner Lawrence Watt-Evans as he explores the universe of stories set in the past -- stories the couldn't possibly have happened, but probably should have. Includes "The Final Folly of Captain Dancy," "Windwagon Smith and the Martians," "My Mother and I Go Shopping," and "One Million Lightbulbs." Bonus features: A new introduction by the author, an essay on how he came to write "Captain Dancy," and, at long last, the revelation we've all been waiting on so long: "What the Parrot Was For."

xx

Download torrent
337.3 KB
seeders:26
leechers:3

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
337.3 KB
seeders:26
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 94C2460A7DF95087D5BE27E6939C0EF0F46F1537