updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 232
  • Language: English

Files

The Houseplants Guide for Beginners and Plant Lovers by Christo Sullivan EPUB
  • The Houseplants Guide for Beginners and Plant Lovers by Christo Sullivan.epub (10.1 MB)
  • more books, audiobooks, magazines etc..txt (0.9 KB)

Description

xx

★ The best-seller beginner-to-expert guide to select, grow and taking care of your houseplants. B/W Edition ★
(For the Color Edition click on "Other formats and editions" on the right and select the second paperback)
This book is a guide, a manual, a handbook. But most of all this is my love letter to all the plants in the world.

Inside this book, you will find my notes from 17 years of passion and experience of living with Nature. This guide is specifically addressed to those who do not have plenty of space in their backyards and want to start approaching the art of growing plants at home. They will give you as much love as you give them, and often more.

My name is Christo Sullivan, and 17 years ago I was fortunate enough to become - fairly early in my life - who I thought I wanted to be. But once I got there I realized that the man in the mirror was not who I needed to be. So I quit, and I started to become him.

From that moment on I learned to live surrounded by nature and found my balance. But we don't need to live in the wild to find that balance, our homes are a great place to start, by welcoming plants that can live comfortably with us. In this book, I want to share with you my knowledge about harboring plants inside our houses, my best raccomandations, how to grow them, and how to attend to them.

Houseplants are a great way to ease stress, purify our air, and stay connected with nature even when you’re indoors, even if you're not an expert. Inexpensive to purchase, easy to care for and a love statement for any space they inhabit, growing these plants is very easy if you know how to do it.

The Houseplant for Beginners and Plant Lovers is your no-fuss guide that takes you from being an absolute beginner to know a great deal about houseplants.

xx

Download torrent
10.1 MB
seeders:41
leechers:4

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce