updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 21
  • Language: English

Files

The Perfect Mother by Matthew Farrell EPUB
  • The Perfect Mother by Matthew Farrell.epub (375.5 KB)
  • free audiobook version.txt (1.0 KB)

Description

xx

My daughter is gone. She’s been taken. I grip the phone so hard I think it might break, and try to focus on what they’re saying. I realize I’m not crying, even though I feel like I’ve been split in two. And then they say a name that makes my blood run cold....

Suddenly, my past and present collide. My heart pounds in my chest, memories flooding my head. I have to focus on my daughter, Nelle, but I can’t escape the panicked questions rushing in. How do they know about Betty? And what else do they know?

I picture Nelle’s beautiful green eyes and freckled cheeks, knowing that I have a choice to make. Just how far am I willing to go to protect my beloved family—and my secrets?

They give me an address in a tiny lake town upstate. I know another mother, a better mother, would call the police, but in seconds I’m driving as fast as I can away from my perfect white house with its perfect green lawn and the whole perfect life I’ve built since I last heard that name, my knuckles white on the steering wheel.

I’m terrified I’ll never see Nelle again. But I’ve been hiding behind my lies for 20 years. If the truth finally comes out, will my daughter ever forgive me? I don’t know. But I have to save her first to find out.

From best-selling author Matthew Farrell, this unbelievably twisty, unputdownable psychological thriller will keep you guessing right up to the final word! Fans of Freida McFadden, My Lovely Wife, and The Couple Next Door will be hooked.

xx

Download torrent
376.5 KB
seeders:24
leechers:2

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce