The Raw Food Detox Diet - The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss by Natalia Rose EPUB 2017 {SPirate}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by SPirate in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

The Raw Food Detox Diet - The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss by Natalia Rose EPUB 2017 {SPirate}
  • Cover.jpg (163.4 KB)
  • The Raw Food Detox Diet - The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss by Natalia Rose EPUB 2017 {SPirate}.epub (757.8 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded from KAT KickAssTorrent - Katcr.co Please Read.text (0.4 KB)

Description

A top nutritionist provides her simple, proven five-level diet plan to safely make the transition to eating raw foods, and to detoxify and achieve a perfect body no matter how you eat now.

The raw food craze has taken off, as raw restaurants spring up and celebrities, models, and other fans tout the effects of eating raw. However, many people who are intrigued by raw food simply don’t know how to make the transition from what they’re eating now, or how to achieve the benefits of eating raw without giving up their lifestyle or the foods they love. Natalia Rose, an in-demand nutritionist, shows how in The Raw Food Detox Diet. Whether your diet is primarily made up of meat and potatoes, or tofu and tempeh, you can incorporate the flavour and lasting health benefits of raw food into your life.

Over time, our bodies build up poisons and store waste from food that is not fully eliminated. Raw food helps to detoxify the body by flushing out these poisons and setting us back on a course toward greater energy, clearer skin and shinier hair, and a slim, natural figure. But making the transition to a raw diet too quickly can have negative effects on the body. Instead, the healthier way is to make a gentle change based on your previous diet and current needs. You do not conform to The Raw Food Detox Diet; it conforms to you, and you choose how far you want to go. Whether you’re looking to live an all-raw lifestyle, or just to improve your energy and shape while still eating the foods you love, this groundbreaking diet book will energize and inspire you to achieve your goals safely and easily.

Lost 35 pounds in 6 weeks…

I found this book amazing. I’m not going to lie, it’s a lot more work to eat raw (or even mostly raw) than anything else I’ve tried but the rewards were more than worth it.

I gained 70lbs with my first child (I know, I know… =P) and it took me nearly a year to loose 50 of those 70lbs.(unfortunately nursing wasn’t the miracle weight loss cure I was led to believe!)

With my second child, I gained 50lbs. 6 weeks after he was born I decided to follow the recommendations of Natalia’s book and after 6 weeks, I had lost 35 of the 50lbs I had gained. After the 6 weeks I still had 15 pounds to loose to get back to pre-pregnancy (not pre-pre pregnancy) weight but I decided to take a break from the regimine.

The good news is that even though I stopped the diet and began eating ‘normally’ again, I didn’t gain any weight back. It was like my body was clean and efficient enough to deal with a regular diet that eating typical foods did not translate into gaining the weight back as it has with any other diet I’d ever tried. The weight stayed off and then slowly I lost the rest of the extra weight.

I have revisited the diet anytime I have felt like I need to feel better or I’ve indulged in one too many treats and need to drop a few pounds. It’s actually pretty amazing I think how the body responds to fresh, healthy vegetables – after the first week you have more energy than you’ve had in ages and feel great.

I will warn you however, that during the first week, all the juicing (don’t skip this part) will induce a detox that can make you feel horrible. For me, the first week is hell – my energy is zapped and I just feel gross. But once my body has flushed all the gunk out, I feel amazing! – and chastise myself for not eating this way all the time… So if you feel bad, that’s the good news – your body is taking out the garbage (did you really think you could eat all that crap without consequence?!? ;)…) and IF you stick with it, you will get to the other side and feel great. But do yourself a favor and stick with it until you do feel better or you’ll have done most of the heavy lifting without getting to the reward. No fun in that… (nor any weight loss I would guess).

Anyway, I have 100 raw food and diet books and every time this is the one I pull off the shelves for my directives and recipes. Highly recommended.

Print Length: 288 Pages
Publisher: William Morrow
Publication Date: May 10, 2005
Language: English
ASIN: B000FCK51W
ISBN-10: 0060799919
ISBN-13: 978-0060799915
File Format: EPUB

Download torrent
921.5 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
921.5 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 9B0C5D7D33106B9453E14119440B0B37F88B0862