THE SPELL OF INDOCTRINATION 1080p

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• THE SPELL OF INDOCTRINATION 1080p.mp4 (392.1 MB)

Description

THE SPELL OF INDOCTRINATION 1080p.mp4 - 29min 20s 1920 x 1080

UPLOADER NOTE: ATTENTION ALL CONSPIRACY/TRUTH RESEARCHERS, We MUST move to alternative platforms that do NOT censor, please move over to these platforms I'm about to mention and sign up for an account and subscribe to your favorite truth seekers, set up your own account and do your own videos exposing the lies and crimes against humanity, raise your consciousness vibration we are all on a journey searching for the truth and (((YouTube))) is CENSORING anything and everything that is NOT Politically Correct and goes against the mainstream bullshit narrative.. Move over to bitchute.com, gab.com, minds.com, d.tube, dlive.tv, 153news.net, also lbry.com it's an app you can install on your laptop/desktop or whatever and it automatically downloads whatever truth/conspiracy video you are looking at it saves it to your Download folder.. It's great these are all decentralized platforms that promote TRUE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! SPREAD THESE PLATFORMS LIKE WILDFIRE BOYCOTT ALL THE CIA/DARPA/MOSSAD BACKDOORED PLATFORMS SUCH AS GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK, INSTEAD USE DUCKDUCKGO.COM FOR YOUR SEARCH RESULTS, THERE ARE MANY OTHERS YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR YOURSELF I CANNOT DO ALL THE HOMEWORK FOR YOU.. I'VE DONE MINE, NOW YOU GO DO YOURS AND SHARE IT!! THIS TRUTH MUST REACH CRITICAL MASS!!

In this video I'm talking about indoctrination and how the parasites use this to keep us under a spell,its a method of mind control and that's why the education system hasn't really changed as why would they change, if its not broke don't fix it.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, WE MUST END HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT AND KILL THE ILLUMINATI!! THE TIME FOR WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION IS NOW, OVERTHROW YOUR CORRUPT TREASONOUS TRAITOROUS TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT!! Turn OFF your teLIEvision and START THINKING FOR YOURSELF AND QUESTIONING EVERYTHING, QUESTION ALL AUTHORITY, LET'S MAKE CRITICAL THINKING GREAT AGAIN!!

#WeDoNOTConsent #KILLUMINATI

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : THE SPELL OF INDOCTRINATION 1080p.mp4
Format : MPEG-4 at 1 868 kb/s
Length : 392 MiB for 29 min 20 s 491 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 1 734 kb/s
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 128 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz
Language : en

Screens:

Download torrent
392.1 MB
seeders:9