The True Adolf Hitler XviD AVI

seeders: 12
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by roflcopter in Other > Other

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• The True Adolf Hitler XviD AVI.avi (14.9 MB)

Description

The True Adolf Hitler XviD AVI.avi - 6min 4s 320 x 240

This is the Hitler "they" do not want you to see! Please share this video far and wide show it to everyone you know, it truly is time for a revolution, educate yourself research this for yourself download all my truth videos and seed them forever if you will!

Don't let history go :( let real history set you free from all the lies.. We have been lied to about everything, 9/11, vaccines, fluoride.. Total chemical onslaught, stand up for yourself for your people and for your family, for all of our future's! We can make it a beautiful world if we would just stop fighting amongst each other and unite, with love in our hearts and courage to speak truth to power.. Evil will not triumph, we can win folks we just have to come together and preach unity, there are solutions to all the problems we face as a society we have to go within and be the change we seek in this world, call evil out and expose it for all to see!

I'm so sad when I see all the lies that the whole world has fallen for, I get attacked get death threats all kinds of nasty comments and I have never been violent towards anyone! All i've ever tried to do is share TRUTH I want peace.. Brothers and sisters wake up please I beg of you, turn your televisions off, talk to your family and friends make DVDs of all my truth videos/documentaries and give them to them to watch and learn also, have screenings of my videos! Invite all your friends over and have a awakening of the minds!

Go outside talk to your neighbors give them the DVDs also! Talk to them about these issues that we all face show them the history that has been kept from us all shine a light on the darkness! Educate others with this knowledge once you have woken up, you can't keep it to yourself! Others must know. Speak Out, Be Heard, Take Action.

I believe today, that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the almighty creator. In standing guard against the Jew, I am defending the handy work of the Lord! ~ Adolf Hitler

During Henry Ford's campaign against international jewry he was asked why he didn't wage direct attacks against the jews. He replied that he hoped by exposing the truth that the jews would address the problems themselves. After 100 years, it doesn't appear that will happen. :( Now the question is, what are we going to do about it? I think we should make honest people out of the Jews. If they want a jewish holocaust in the history books, let's give them one!

Please support the Goyim Defense League, the GDL, they are exposing who has fingerprints ALL OVER 9/11 and other crimes against humanity! It is Israel! Not Saudi Arabia, not Muslims/Arabs.. The Zionist Jewish terrorists did 9/11!

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs or put it on USB thumbdrives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : The True Adolf Hitler XviD AVI.avi
Format : AVI at 343 kb/s
Length : 14.9 MiB for 6 min 4 s 68 ms

Video #0 : MPEG-4 Visual at 200 kb/s
Aspect : 320 x 240 (1.333) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0 : MPEG Audio at 128 kb/s
Infos : 1 channel, 32.0 kHz

Screens:

Download torrent
14.9 MB
seeders:12
leechers:2