updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 29
  • Language: English

Files

They're Going to Love You by Meg Howrey EPUB
  • They're Going to Love You by Meg Howrey.epub (1.2 MB)
  • free audiobook version.txt (1.0 KB)

Description

xx

A New York Times BEST BOOK OF THE MONTH • A gripping novel set in the world of professional ballet, New York City during the AIDS crisis, and present-day Los Angeles. • "Howrey, a former dancer with the Joffrey Ballet, brings an insider’s view of the discipline to this buzzy novel, which is about a young choreographer grappling with painful family memories." —The New York Times

“They’re Going to Love You is my idea of a perfect book. It is about art, life, death, love, and family and it is beautifully and sharply written. I cried several times while reading it, and was sorry to let it go when I was done. I cannot recommend it enough.” —Jami Attenberg, New York Times bestselling author of The Middlesteins and All This Could Be Yours

Throughout her childhood, Carlisle Martin got to see her father, Robert, for only a few precious weeks a year when she visited the brownstone apartment in Greenwich Village he shared with his partner, James. Brilliant but troubled, James gave Carlisle an education in all that he held dear in life—literature, music, and, most of all, dance.

Seduced by the heady pull of mentorship and hoping to follow in the footsteps of her mother—a former Balanchine ballerina—Carlisle’s aspiration to become a professional ballet dancer bloomed. But above all else, she longed to be asked to stay at the house on Bank Street, to be a part of Robert and James’s sophisticated world, even as the AIDS crisis brings devastation to their community. Instead, a passionate love affair created a rift between the family, with shattering consequences that reverberated for decades to come. Nineteen years later, when Carlisle receives a phone call that unravels the events of that fateful summer, she sees with new eyes how her younger self has informed the woman she’s become.

They’re Going to Love You is a gripping and gorgeously written novel of heartbreaking intensity. With psychological precision and a masterfully revealed secret at its heart, it asks what it takes to be an artist in America, and the price of forgiveness, of ambition, and of love.

xx

Download torrent
1.2 MB
seeders:18
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce