To-Do Team Simple productivity techniques for improving your team & making software that matters

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by skydiving666 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 67
  • Language: English

Files

• To-Do_Team.tgz (522.6 KB)
  • Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

To-Do Team Simple productivity techniques for improving your team & making software that matters

Details:

To-Do: Team!: Simple productivity techniques for improving your team & making software that matters
2015 | EPUB | 82 pages | ISBN: 1511688300 | English | 0.5 MB

This books answers burning team productivity problems in an easy to implement way. To-Do: Team! is designed to help you improve your team’s effectiveness and communication in a few simple steps. This book is for team leaders and lead developers who suffer from ineffective software development processes.

As a team leader and behavior driven development practitioner, I’ve read and tested hundreds of methods on the subject of project management and software development.

I promise that if you follow the simple steps included in this book, your team’s productivity will improve drastically. Your clients will become more involved, helping you and your team to efficiently and effectively reach your goals. Thanks to techniques like impact mapping, scrum or BDD, your team will find additional time for personal development and improvement.

Don’t be the passive team leader whose team is not performing their best. Be the person who puts the “team” back in “team work.” Be the person who creates the most productive and lean work environment. Be the proactive person every team will want to follow.

The tips and tricks you’re about to read have been proven to create positive, long-lasting results. All you have to do to improve the way your team works is to keep reading. Each chapter will give you new insight into the world of effective software development. Take control of your agile team now; make it productive and start to enjoy working on every project you create.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
523.0 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969
udp://11.rarbg.com/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
http://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
http://tracker.pubt.net:2710/announce
udp://tracker.xelion.fr:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.flashtorrents.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
523.0 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Torrent hash: D5C046F9101B707D4200BBAC19E5077372C4EA5C