Added by rockmusic in Music > Other

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 24
  • Language: English

Files

• Twofae Bon Jovi.mp3 (183.0 MB)

Description

The TWOFAE thing started when a friend at work challenged me to pick my favourite TWO songs FAE (Scottish word meaning from) each Bon Jovi album.

The pure Twofae rules are that you must start from the band’s first album and pick two songs from every studio album released excluding compilation albums (Greatest Hits, Best Of, etc), but are allowed to use songs from cover version compilations. No live albums are allowed. Just to add a bit more variety we agreed that each twofae collection must also include two “wildcard” tracks – these can be anything by the band including live tracks, B-sides, demos, unreleased tracks, bootleg songs, or additional songs from studio albums already covered - anything.

I eventually managed to pick two from each album and put them into a compilation.

Once the songs were chosen a running order was decided on and the songs were all mixed into a single track. The start and/or end of some songs may have been edited to suit the mix and help one song flow better into the next one, so apologies if there’s part of a song missing that you like. Other than that it’s all complete songs, not a medley made up of bits and pieces of songs.

This compilation begins with the first album and goes up to Bounce, at which point I ran out of space as I wanted to keep it to 80 minutes so it would fit onto a CD. There was enough space left for one song so I added in an extra track just to fill the disc (couldn’t bear to waste the 4 minutes or so left on the disc!).

Don’t expect this to be a best of-type collection – it isn’t. It’s the two songs that I’d put as my favourites from each album, although some of them would change depending on what mood I’m in.
If there’s any songs you don’t think should have been on, or songs you reckon should have been but weren’t – go ahead and make your own compilation! It’s great fun and quite addictive.

Code:

[youtube][/youtube]

Download torrent
    183 MB
    seeders:0
    leechers:0
    Twofae Bon Jovi

Trackers

tracker name
    udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
    udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
    µTorrent compatible trackers list