U-he - Diva v1.3.1 - AU.AAX.VST.VST3 - OS X [DOA][packet-dada]

seeders: 36
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by futuredada in Apps > Mac

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• U-he - Diva v1.3.1 - AU.AAX.VST.VST3 - OS X [DOA][packet-dada].dmg (59.0 MB)

Description

61.8 MB

http://bayimg.com/PANECaaFl

AU.AAX.VST.VST3 format.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.u-he.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little explanation:

In the latest versions of the Plugins U-he with the passage of days became DEMO mode (in my case) I decide to eliminate all the Plugins of the system and revert to the old versions with support for 64-bit remaining without DIVA.

With this situation, I decide to search in Internet finding some versions of DOA (DIVA v1.1.1). After several weeks of test it seems that everything works well (no switch to DEMO mode).

At this point, I check the website of U-he and I find an update (v1.3.1 Hotfix Update)

I decide to update, since I have the plugin registered with the pleasant surprise that everything works properly.

I hope that it works equally of good that to my. Lucky!

dada.
DIVA v1.1.1 DOA

The Spirit of Analogue
The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but we think it was worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in realtime. The behaviour of zero-delay-feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the advantages of this groundbreaking approach.

Check out more than 1200 presets. If your computer can handle it, try them in "Divine" mode.

DIVA v1.3.1 Hotfix Update:
Dear Diva Users

Unfortunately we forgot to take out a beta expiration check from our Diva 1.3 development. So from today (January 11th) Diva 1.3.0 and recent betas show "this demo expired" on top of its normal use interface.

We're very sorry for this glitch. Fixed versions for Mac are now available:
As always, just download and install over your existing version. This fixes the glitch. It also brings back preset navigation with cursor keys, GUI updates when changing presets in AAX and a few other fixes that happend during recent weeks.

Attention!

DIVA is *extremely* demanding on CPU

Despite exploiting all conceivable opportunities to make Diva run as fast as possible, the level of analogue simulation we put into her simply requires extraordinary CPU power. Even if the multicore/multi-threaded option works fine on your system, please consider "freezing" tracks to lower the burden she puts on your CPU. After all she's a Diva, and Divas have DEMANDS!
Installation:

Install Diva v1.1.1 and register with Serial.txt

UPDATE to version v1.3.1 (AU.AAX.VST.VST3)

Enjoy!
Do not make money with this software...
Remember to BUY the stuff if you USE it.
future-dada
thepiratebay.se - 1337x.to - flashtorrents.org - fenopy.se
MMXIV (04).

Download torrent
59 MB
seeders:36
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.istole.it:6969
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
udp://open.demonii.com:1337
udp://tracker.prq.to/announce
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce