seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 153
  • Language: English

Files

• Excel Essentials The Complete Excel Series - Level 1, 2 & 3.rar (5.2 GB)

Description

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> Course Drive

Excel: The WHOLE Excel Mastery Series In One! From Excel Novice To VBA Programmer - Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016

What you'll learn

By the end of Level 1:
Master all the basics of Excel, even if you've never seen a spreadsheet before!
Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas (and know what the difference is!), and use some of Excels built in functions.
Do in seconds, what a lot of seasoned users take minutes to do!
Increase your chances of promotion, or a better paying job by understanding the most widely used business software in the world
By the end of Level 2:
Learn To Use Excel Like The Professionals
Get Streets Ahead Of Your Competition
Build Powerful Advanced Excel Projects From Scratch

Requirements

All you need is a PC, a copy of Excel 2007, 2010. 2013 or 2016, and a willingness to learn!
No other knowledge is required, as each step is explained fully in the course.

Description

Beginners rated this course HIGHEST!

Why buy 5 individual Excel courses, when this one complete course will give you everything you'll ever need?

Over 54,000 students in 194 countries are becoming Excel masters with THIS series! Check out the FREE PREVIEW LECTURES and SEE WHY!

Excel is the most in commonly used and in demand tool for making sense of data.

When you can harness that power, you will be a sought after employee and YOU CAN EARN MORE MONEY!.

If you run a business, being proficient in Excel can help you see your business in a completely different light.

What other students are saying:

"I'm coming close to finishing this course...This course has given me the knowledge and confidence to succeed, get promoted and think seriously about building a career based on what I can learn from great teachers like Alan." - Thomas Heaton

"This is the most comprehensive course I've seen on Udemy..." - Renato Ferreira

Congratulations!

If you are reading this, you have already taken your first important step. You want to learn Excel from the ground up, and go from a complete beginner, to super user, to being part of the few Excel Elite, and being able to program your very own full blown applications using VBA (including automating not only Excel, but Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and even Windows itself!).

This complete course contains all the lectures, quizzes, projects, and downloadable resources contained in Levels 1, 2 and 3. In fact, everything you will need to go from novice to coder! There's no need to buy one course after another to become an Excel master...it's all here!

Yes, but 26 hours, Alan?

Don't worry! We have a very (very) active student forum, so new lectures are regularly added in the SQA Sections (Student Questions Answered). If I can't explain something in a post, or I get a particularly interesting question, I'll make a video for you to walk you through your own specific sticking point!

You can find the detail of each section below, but here's a summary of how it breaks down:

Level 1 Beginners: Base course - 3 hours, SQA - 30 minutes

Level 2 Advanced: Base course - 6.5 hours, SQA - 1 hour

Level 3 VBA Programming: Base course - 11.5 hours, SQA - 3.5 hours

The course is structured so you can dip in and out whenever you want...you don't have to do it all at once :)

Here's what you get inside...

In Excel Essentials: Level 1 Basics - Master Excel Step-By-Step

Average review HIGHER than the other Microsoft courses on Udemy!

Average minutes viewed 27% HIGHER than other Microsoft course!

New students join THIS Excel course EVERY DAY!

Great news! I have added a new bonus section to this course "Student Questions Answered"!

In this section you will find custom made tutorials to answer YOUR specific questions! Just drop a message in the discussion board, and if I can't answer it in a simple message, I'll make a video just for you!

What other students are saying:

"This course is exactly what I was looking for. Simply explained, and in a level of detail I could follow. I really enjoyed it, and will recommend it to all my friend"s – Beatrice

"Learned about stuff I never knew" – Sarah Jones

"This course gives a solid foundation for a beginner who wants to develop their skills...To sum up Folks, this is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED course. I will be shortly enrolling myself in the next course with Alan of course" – Alex

Let's see. Enrol now, and let's get started!

Who this course is for:

This course is aimed at complete beginners, or those who want to get a thorough knowledge of Excel
No prior knowledge is needed!

Visit For More free udemy courses

Download torrent
5.2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Udemy - Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series - Level 1, 2 & 3

Trackers

tracker name
UDP://TRACKER.LEECHERS-PARADISE.ORG:6969/ANNOUNCE
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent