• Language: English

Files

[ TutPig.com ] Udemy - How To Unlock Your True Potential
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here ! 1 - Introduction
    • 1 - Introduction English.srt (3.9 KB)
    • 1 - Introduction.mp4 (54.4 MB)
    2 - Main Course Unlocking Your True Potential
    • 10 - Chapter 9 The Experimentation Ratio English.srt (6.2 KB)
    • 10 - Chapter 9 The Experimentation Ratio.mp4 (11.3 MB)
    • 11 - Chapter 10 The Obstacle is the Way & Start Where You Are English.srt (3.8 KB)
    • 11 - Chapter 10 The Obstacle is the Way & Start Where You Are.mp4 (6.8 MB)
    • 12 - Bonus Increase Productivity 100x.html (0.5 KB)
    • 2 - Chapter 1 Extreme Ownership English.srt (8.0 KB)
    • 2 - Chapter 1 Extreme Ownership.mp4 (58.9 MB)
    • 3 - Chapter 2 Habit Power & Character English.srt (12.0 KB)
    • 3 - Chapter 2 Habit Power & Character.mp4 (71.6 MB)
    • 4 - Chapter 3 Conscious & Subconscious & True Discipline English.srt (8.0 KB)
    • 4 - Chapter 3 Conscious & Subconscious & True Discipline.mp4 (32.2 MB)
    • 5 - Chapter 4 Micro & Macro Changes English.srt (5.6 KB)
    • 5 - Chapter 4 Micro & Macro Changes.mp4 (13.9 MB)
    • 6 - Chapter 5 Your Avatar & Bringing it All Together English.srt (3.9 KB)
    • 6 - Chapter 5 Your Avatar & Bringing it All Together.mp4 (9.4 MB)
    • 7 - Chapter 6 The Myth of Genius & The Power of Mastery English.srt (6.2 KB)
    • 7 - Chapter 6 The Myth of Genius & The Power of Mastery.mp4 (15.2 MB)
    • 8 - Chapter 7 How to Learn Fast Branch & Learn Strategy English.srt (4.2 KB)
    • 8 - Chapter 7 How to Learn Fast Branch & Learn Strategy.mp4 (8.5 MB)
    • 9 - Chapter 8 Setting the Path The Power of Workflows English.srt (5.2 KB)
    • 9 - Chapter 8 Setting the Path The Power of Workflows.mp4 (10.3 MB)
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

How To Unlock Your True Potential

https://TutPig.com

Last updated 12/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 292.55 MB | Duration: 0h 43m

This Course was Made to Overcome the Inner Force that Keeps us From Our True Potential

What you'll learn
They will be able to remove the inner obstacle that is holding them back
What discipline is and how to increase it
How to change habits to change your character
The #1 way to master a skill in high demand
How the conscious and the subconscious work
Proof that you are capable of becoming one of the greats in history
The system that reveals the most efficient and effective way to get something
Requirements
You need to be someone who wants more out of life and who feels as if there is something there holding them back
Description
Hello! Chase E here and I want to show you what unlocked my true potential.You see, I was in a bit of a situation. I was reading a ton of self-development books and watching lots of videos but my life wasn't changing.I was even having those "ah-ha" moments but still no change.Sure I would get motivated to change but after a week I would go back to the way I was.I knew I had a lot of potential and I knew I wanted more but there was this mental bridge that I could not cross.Needless to say, I felt like something was deliberately pulling me back to the way I was and keeping me there.This feeling led me down a rabbit hole of research – specifically dealing with the subconscious.And then....One day...I got it...It all made sense, I understood the relationship between our conscious and subconscious and how that blocks us from maximizing our abilities.And once I understood how the mind works. I was able to change everything.So if you are a person that consumes a lot of self-development content but there seems to be a piece missing or it feels like something is holding you back this course was made for you.The information here is designed to bridge that mental gap in your mind so that you can take all of that self-improvement knowledge you have and use it!I'm going to show you how your mind works and how you can work with it instead of against it in order to bring about the change you want in your life.Here are the topics that we are going to cover;Extreme Ownership – how to maximize your influence overall situationsHabits – the roles habits play in your character and their place in-between the conscious and subconsciousDiscipline – the truth about discipline uncovered. No one knew why we needed discipline until now.How to Change – how to adapt nature's strategy to changeThe Myth of Genius – proof that you are capable of great thingsBranch & Learn – the #1 strategy to learning a profitable skillExperimentation Ratio – Master the system that discovers the #1 way to get something doneAnd so much moreThis course is designed to unlock your true potential. Let me show you what is holding you back and how you can overcome it so that you can begin to live the life you were meant to live.If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here on Udemy or on any social media channel!Thank you and I'll see you on the other side!

Overview

Download torrent
292.5 MB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Udemy - How To Unlock Your True Potential

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce