Udemy - Inventory and Sales Management For Amazon, Ebay, Etsy In Excel

seeders: 10
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

[ CoursePig.com ] Udemy - Inventory and Sales Management For Amazon, Ebay, Etsy In Excel
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here ! 1 - Introduction
    • 1 - Course Introduction English.vtt (2.7 KB)
    • 1 - Course Introduction.mp4 (14.2 MB)
    • 1 - CourseWorksheetTermsNotesQuestions.pdf (156.0 KB)
    • 2 - ChrisBenjaminInstructorIntroduction2018.pdf (254.8 KB)
    • 2 - Instructor Introduction English.vtt (2.9 KB)
    • 2 - Instructor Introduction.mp4 (16.6 MB)
    • 3 - Udemy review and feedback system English.vtt (3.0 KB)
    • 3 - Udemy review and feedback system.mp4 (8.8 MB)
    • 4 - Excel Basics Used In The Course English.vtt (23.0 KB)
    • 4 - Excel Basics Used In The Course.mp4 (144.0 MB)
    • 5 - Excel Basics English.vtt (26.4 KB)
    • 5 - Excel Basics Formatting Reports and Charts.mp4 (121.6 MB)
    2 - Inventory Tracking Set Up
    • 10 - Headers and Labels Part 4 English.vtt (11.3 KB)
    • 10 - Headers and Labels Part 4.mp4 (65.2 MB)
    • 6 - Introduction To Layout English.vtt (8.1 KB)
    • 6 - Introduction To Layout.mp4 (39.7 MB)
    • 7 - Spreadsheet Headers and Overall Layout Part 1 English.vtt (10.3 KB)
    • 7 - Spreadsheet Headers and Overall Layout Part 1.mp4 (62.2 MB)
    • 8 - Headers and Labels Part 2 English.vtt (7.9 KB)
    • 8 - Headers and Labels Part 2.mp4 (45.9 MB)
    • 9 - Headers and Labels Part 3 English.vtt (7.7 KB)
    • 9 - Headers and Labels Part 3.mp4 (46.5 MB)
    3 - Data Entry
    • 11 - Data Entry Part 1 English.vtt (9.3 KB)
    • 11 - Data Entry Part 1.mp4 (61.4 MB)
    • 12 - Data Entry Part 2 English.vtt (10.0 KB)
    • 12 - Data Entry Part 2.mp4 (68.7 MB)
    • 13 - Data Review Part 1 English.vtt (8.9 KB)
    • 13 - Data Review Part 1.mp4 (88.1 MB)
    • 14 - Data Review Part 2 English.vtt (12.7 KB)
    • 14 - Data Review Part 2.mp4 (124.9 MB)
    • 15 - Data Review Part 3 English.vtt (11.7 KB)
    • 15 - Data Review Part 3.mp4 (125.5 MB)
    4 - Summary Tab and Profit Reporting
    • 16 - Summary Tab Profit and Loss Report English.vtt (10.9 KB)
    • 16 - Summary Tab Profit and Loss Report.mp4 (86.7 MB)
    • 17 - Summary Tab Profit by Website English.vtt (13.3 KB)
    • 17 - Summary Tab Profit by Website.mp4 (116.6 MB)
    • 18 - Review of Summary Tab and Additional Ideas English.vtt (5.4 KB)
    • 18 - Review of Summary Tab and Additional Ideas.mp4 (39.1 MB)
    5 - Course Conclusion
    • 19 - Course Conclusion English.vtt (4.2 KB)
    • 19 - Course Conclusion.mp4 (33.4 MB)
    • 19 - InventoryTrackingWorkbookxlsx (26.7 KB)
    • 20 - 2020 Update English.vtt (23.9 KB)
    • 20 - 2020 Update Whats New In The Business For 2020.mp4 (90.0 MB)
    • 20 - RogueCFO2020Updatepptx (759.1 KB)
    • 21 - 2021 Entrepreneur Trends To Watch English.vtt (52.0 KB)
    • 21 - 2021 Entrepreneur Trends To Watch.mp4 (359.2 MB)
    • 22 - Recommended Next Steps.html (0.5 KB)
    • 23 - 999BONUSUdemyBonusCodeInstructions2019onwards.pdf (115.4 KB)
    • 23 - Bonus Lecture Discount For ALL Of My Other Courses English.vtt (6.2 KB)
    • 23 - Bonus Lecture Discount For ALL Of My Other Courses.mp4 (40.7 MB)
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

Inventory & Sales Management For Amazon, Ebay, Etsy In Excel

https://CoursePig.com

Last updated 11/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.76 GB | Duration: 3h 7m

Template Included! Build an inventory and sales management spreadsheet for your FBA Amazon, Ebay, Etsy or other business

What you'll learn
Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
Download The Template From The Course At The End!
Basic Excel Features
Build A Full Inventory and Sales Tracking Spreadsheet
Inventory Reporting
Decision Making
Profitability By Website
Profitability By Product
Sales Reporting
Inventory Location Tracking
Future Forecasting and Planning
And Much More!
Requirements
None! You will learn basic Excel along with how to build the entire spreadsheet in this course
A copy of Microsoft Excel is preferred, although you can use Google Sheets as well
Commitment to learning
Description
Are You An Etsy, eBay or Fulfilled By Amazon FBA seller?Do You Want One Central Way To Track Your Sales, Profitability, Inventory and More?Do You Want To Take Your Reselling Business To The Next Level?Do You Know There Is More You Could Be Doing?Do You Want To Have an Eagle Eye View Of Your Results?If You Answered "Yes" To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!*** Updated in January 2022 with new content! ***Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly! You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don't enjoy the course!As a seller on Amazon, Etsy, Ebay or any other platform, you can certainly appreciate the difficulty in keeping track of everything. What inventory do you have on hand, what is listed online for sale, what has sold and needs to ship, what is shipped, what are you waiting payment for, and much more. Having run my own online business before, I can appreciate how complex it can be the busier you are. Take control of your online Amazon, Etsy, eBay or other business! Track your inventory, sales, costs and more!At the end of the course, you will have an powerful tool and the knowledge to really take control of your business. If you decide to not build your own, I provide the template we build in the course as well for you to download!In this course you will learn how to take control of your inventory tracking issues and also knowing how much you are truly making. We will build an entire inventory, cost and sales tracking spreadsheet from scratch. Starting with a blank workbook, by the end of the course you will have a fully functioning inventory tracking spreadsheet and much more:What We Do In The Course: Learn best practices for tracking your Amazon, Ebay, Etsy or other store resultsLearn basic Microsoft Excel functions and formatting that we will then use in the courseStart with a blank workbook and structure a framework for our tracking spreadsheetDetermine what fields we need to include to successfully track our inventory, sales and costsCreate methods and tools to quickly sort and organize data for quick results and answers to questions such asWhat items do we have listed currentlyWhat do we need to shipWhat has sold but hasn't been paidHow much did we spend this month/quarter/year on inventoryHow much in sales did we do this month/quarter/yearAnd Much More!After taking this course, you will feel empowered to successfully run your Ebay, Amazon, Etsy or other business much more successfully!At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I'd be happy to answer any and all questions. ***CLICK "BUY NOW" AND LEARN HOW TO EFFECTIVELY TRACK YOUR SALES AND INVENTORY! ***About The InstructorChris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting, finance, and online sales on platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and others Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors. The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more. Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA

Overview

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:10
leechers:5
Udemy - Inventory and Sales Management For Amazon, Ebay, Etsy In Excel

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce