updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

[ TutGee.com ] Udemy - Weightloss Course
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here ! 1 - Introduction
    • 1 - 1aprotocoltofollow.doc (29.5 KB)
    • 1 - 1caudiodailyvisualization.m4a (15.1 MB)
    • 1 - The Protocol English.vtt (24.6 KB)
    • 1 - The Protocol.mp4 (690.4 MB)
    10 - Swish
    • 10 - 11week9swish.doc (303.0 KB)
    • 10 - The swish pattern.html (2.0 KB)
    11 - Limiting beliefs
    • 11 - 6bbreakthebelief.odt (15.8 KB)
    • 11 - Break the limiting belief.html (1.7 KB)
    12 - Be grateful
    • 12 - 12ahonorwhoyouarecelebrateeng.odt (21.8 KB)
    • 12 - Be grateful.html (1.9 KB)
    2 - The satiety
    • 2 - 2cweeklyaudio2walking.m4a (3.7 MB)
    • 2 - fullness scale.html (2.6 KB)
    3 - Visualize yourself
    • 3 - 7avision.m4a (2.0 MB)
    • 3 - Who you want to become.html (2.8 KB)
    • 3 - week4visualizationlistentothestomach1.doc (12.5 KB)
    4 - Linguistic tools
    • 4 - 3ainternaldialogue.odt (24.0 KB)
    • 4 - 3bthemirror.doc (11.5 KB)
    • 4 - 3dchangethemusic.doc (16.5 KB)
    • 4 - 3flinguistictools.m4a (5.4 MB)
    • 4 - 3videolinguistictool.mp4 (39.3 MB)
    • 4 - Change your internal dialogue.html (3.3 KB)
    5 - Modeling
    • 5 - 9aexercise1modeling.doc (11.5 KB)
    • 5 - 9bexercise2modeling.doc (11.5 KB)
    • 5 - 9cObserveandthenlistwhattheydohowtheyeat.doc (11.0 KB)
    • 5 - 9dquestionsforthemodel.doc (12.5 KB)
    • 5 - Choose the model.html (2.9 KB)
    6 - Useful Questions
    • 6 - 10auq.odt (21.7 KB)
    • 6 - 10bhowvswhy.doc (11.0 KB)
    • 6 - 10cconcretequestions.doc (11.5 KB)
    • 6 - UQ.html (1.5 KB)
    7 - Submodalities
    • 7 - Filters of experience.html (5.3 KB)
    • 7 - bodyacceptance.odt (21.5 KB)
    8 - Spin it
    • 8 - Spin it.html (5.9 KB)
    9 - Change craving with anchors
    • 9 - 5achangecravingswithanchors.doc (14.5 KB)
    • 9 - Anchoring.html (1.7 KB)
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)

Description

Weightloss Course

https://TutGee.com

Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 756.43 MB | Duration: 0h 52m

No diet just intense Coaching

What you'll learn
Protocol at meals
Satiety scale
Visualize you you want to become
Linguistic tools
Submodalities
Change craving with anchors
Limiting beliefs
Modeling
Useful questions
Swish
Celebrate yourself
Requirements
age 18+
be in good health
Description
I'm Rossella Tocco i live in sardinia, an island in the south of italy where i started helping clients to achieve their life and weightloss goal since 2015in my practise i help local clients and online clients in us and europe, making them feel supported and listened and offering my international professional experience in coaching and nlp toolsI really love work with clients because it's my attitude to support people around me, respecting their identity and values and inner ecology...but plus.. i'm certified by icf as pcc, i'm certified as life and diet coach and i have more than 2000 hours of exprience in coaching so there will be a strong strtucture for all our sessions togethermy approach is on your why and define the person you want to be in the futurewith NLP techniques and coaching we can menge your stress, emotions, st your goal and visualize it, making new decisions and motivation strategies, improve your flexibility in your relationship, break your limiting beliefs nad stuck states,I' will help you to go beyond your temporary issues, improving your body, lightening their thoughts, so that issues remains issues and no longer enemies.What's your goal enjoining this path? Tell me more about youHow has this problem limited you? How long have you had this problem?What do you want? How can you get it? What resources do you have right now that will help you achieve youor outcome?I'm proud to introduce you to the first and only weight loss program with no diets! if your goal is to to lose weight once and for all, I will support you ,to understand the resources they need to become the person they want.You probably have already understood, at your their expenses, thatthe diet, every diet, works but in the short term, as long as you do notfall into your old habits.We will work on your client's behaviors and emotionsthat drive youto eat , and on the beliefs that still limit you.With NLP techniques I will help you to go beyond all diets,improving your body, lightening their thoughts, so that food remainsfood and no longer an enemy.My belief is that losing weight is not enough. We believe that the solution to weight loss liesin their indications. However, even if we rely on the most modern and correct nutritionalindications, knowing them is not enough to lose weight once and for all.They understood that, in addition to proper nutrition, their patients need accompaniment. When a patient enters a nutritionist's office he brings with him frustration, disappointments, fears, information, experiences, bad habits and beliefs… It is therefore impossible to ignore the human aspects of the patient.Losing two pounds, five pounds, twenty or thirty pounds doesn't make you a new person. Of course, those who stay thin without thinking about it, who eat out of hunger , those who if they are angry, bored or want to cuddle, do different things and that do not involve food. Those who think about food only when - there is to think about it: to prepare dinner or to choose where to eat for lunch.This is obstacle number one: thinking too much about weight loss itself and too little about the normal weight person you want to be forever.On the one hand, we wish to change our behavior, and we think that willpower will work.Studies have shown that willpower lasts a maximum 15-20 days, not long term. For example, say I want to get into a dress for my cousin’s wedding, or I have a business meeting and I have to wear that suit. Perhaps, at that moment, I can use my willpower until the wedding or the meeting but, starting with the day of the meeting or the wedding day, my habits will come back knocking on my door and I will start behaving as I did in the past.We have adopted many diets in the past, and we know that they all work in the short term. Afterwards, our old habits come back.Well, this time we want a different process, a process that gives us a final result, and in order to do that, we cannot force actions, we cannot go into a state of deprivation. We want to be free; we want a path we like. Therefore, there will initially be a mental commitment to be conscious and attentive for the time it takes to acquire new automatic mechanisms.Summary - you're going to learnThe protocol at mealsSatiety and fullness scaleHow to Change your internal dialogue through linguistic toolsNlp Tecniques: spin it, swish submodalities, anchorsHow to break your limiting belifiesModelingUseful questions to ask How to visualize yourselfBe grateful12 weeks program with new topicsI am looking forward to working with you soon! Rossella Tocco Life Coach&Nlp Trainer - ICC PCC - Food behaviours Consultant - Coach&Trainer of the " right weight forever" method

Overview

Download torrent
756.4 MB
seeders:8
leechers:8
Udemy - Weightloss Course

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce