WaveCut Audio Editor 4.8.0.0  + Patch - Crackingpatching

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by CPuploads in Apps > PC Software

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• WaveCut Audio Editor 4.8.0.0  + Patch - Crackingpatching.com.zip (2.6 MB)

Description

Download without torrent client, visit:

Quote:

http://crackingpatching.com

Description:
WaveCut Audio Editor 4.8.0.0
WaveCut Audio Editor is a good audio file editor for Windows. It has a fairly fast response, has a multi-window user interface, is compact and easy to use, there is no Russian version, but who has already dealt with such a software will understand right away, because it is not radically different. Almost all operations will be performed at the same instant, does not cause problems, did not notice the brakes. As the developers write, they have for a long time collected the offers of users, took into account all and eventually got this wonderful product. Support was realized for a large number of audio formats, which competitors can not boast of. Plus, emphasis was placed on the most popular editing tools, as only 10 percent use something unusual, 90 percent lacks standard features, and they have been stressed.
The program can work with audio formats such as MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, MPC, FLAC, WV, OPUS, TTA and others. As mentioned above about the user interface, it is understandable and easy to use, you can add the file simply by transferring it to the main window, then you can proceed to work. For accuracy you can use time parameters, specify up to a millisecond the time from where to start the selection and where to finish it.
The last thing worth mentioning is full compatibility with Windows 10 - the developers are proud of it as far as I understood it, because they were singled out separately, for me, all the software is compatible for a long time and it's not worth mentioning about it even, but it's more visible to them. Here such program left us, I hope the tool will be useful to you, thanks for attention and good luck in editing!

Developer: Abyss Media Company
License: ShareWare - for you free of charge
Language: English - Russian version and Russifier are missing
The size: 2.81 MB

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.

Contact us:
[email protected]

Download torrent
2.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
WaveCut Audio Editor 4.8.0.0  + Patch - Crackingpatching

Trackers

tracker name
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce