movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 237
  • Language: English

Files

• daisyswallow_photos.zip (4.3 MB)
  • daisysbigswallow.mp4 (541.9 MB)

Description

Wifey - Daisy's Big Swallow 720p

Wifey's World is an amateur site, produced and managed by the couple who star in all the scenes. Wifey, the hot MILF wife with gorgeous 34F tits, is the star, but her husband's cock is a frequent guest as she gives POV hand jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs, and takes big cum shots and facials.

Wifey and Hubby are back at it, again. It's Wifeysworld, so of course you're going to get spectacular breasts, and a blowjob. In this scene, posted on 04/03/2016, Wifey's wearing a brunette wig and pretending to be Hubby's Personal Assistant. "Daisy" starts off stripping out of a nice white blouse and pencil skirt. She then proceeds to blow Hubby, showing off his load before swallowing. This is the classic straight boobs-and-blowjob scene, like most of WifeysWorld content, but I do like the classy outfit and interesting bra.

From the web site:
Added 04/03/2016

Hi Guys! I can't believe that Daisy was back ALREADY to help Hubby with his "needs"..
That list he made seemed pretty legit until the last few items. But the "removing bra" and "suck cock and swallow" seemed a little bit off-kilter for a personal assistant isn't it? But what do I know..

Hub seemed to enjoy her, I think I need my OWN personal assistant! I'm sure I could think of ALL KINDS of things for him to do! :)

Download torrent
546.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Wifey - Daisy's Big Swallow 720p

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce