Files

• screens.jpg (908.2 KB)
  • movieaudition.mp4 (936.6 MB)
  • mediainfo.txt (3.8 KB)
  • audition_photos.zip (14.0 MB)

Description

Wifey - Movie Audition 720p

Movie Audition
We've been waiting a long time for the next Wifey's World update! This time Wifey is pretending to be an aspiring actress.

From the website:
Wow! So THIS is what it's like to go to a movie audition!
I've heard about the "casting couch" but this was a little ridiculous! Fucking and two blowjobs!

The one at his "office" didn't record (or so he claimed..) but he definitely finished GOOD the second time around :)

As you might notice at the house we're getting ready to leave for Vegas this week, and a LOT of debauchery planned :) I've got my laptop so will keep you guys posted!!

It's Wifey's World, so of course you're going to get Wifey's amazing tits, and she's going to blow Hubby. In this clip, Wifey starts off wearing a sort of transparent lacy shirt and matching stockings. While sitting in the "casting chair," Wifey shows of her tits, then lets Hubby eat her out. She takes a turn blowing him, before they switch to having sex in the chair. Finally, Wifey comes back in a different outfit to blow Hubby, again. This time she finishes him off, takes a big cumshot to the face, and swallows.

Wifey (Sandra Otterson)
Hubby (Kevin Otterson)

Download torrent
951.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Wifey - Movie Audition 720p

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce