Build your Sales Funnel with ChatGpt in 2 hours!

seeders: 51
leechers: 20
updated:
Added by tutsnode in Other > Tutorials

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 84
  • Language: English

Files

Build your Sales Funnel with ChatGpt in 2 hours [TutsNode.net] - Build your Sales Funnel with ChatGpt in 2 hours 5 - Engage with interested leads Automating lead management segmentation
  • 19 - Get ChatGpt to design your lead management process from beginning to end.mp4 (175.9 MB)
  • 21 - Copy my prompt to design your lead management process with ChatGpt.html (2.3 KB)
  • 24 - Workflow pictures.html (1.6 KB)
  • 26 - Lead segmentation workflow picture.html (1.2 KB)
  • 27 - What about that workflow for newsletter subscribers.html (1.0 KB)
  • 20 - WORKSHEET ASSIGNMENT Complete all exercises inside section 2.html (0.1 KB)
  • 25 - Lets get hands on Implementing lead segmentation automation.mp4 (168.6 MB)
  • 26 - Lead-management-part-2-1.png (393.7 KB)
  • 24 - Lead-Management-process.png (188.8 KB)
  • 23 - Lets get hands on Implementing lead management automation.mp4 (151.0 MB)
  • 24 - Lead-Segmentation-workflow.png (290.6 KB)
  • 18 - Lead Segmentation Identifying your ideal customer.mp4 (106.2 MB)
  • 22 - Wait Not all lead capture forms are the same Your forms funnel strategy.mp4 (84.9 MB)
7 - BONUS section
  • 40 - BONUS lecture.html (15.8 KB)
1 - Introduction
  • 2 - READ THIS BEFORE YOU START.html (0.9 KB)
  • 1 - What you need for this course.html (3.3 KB)
4 - Build your email list on autopilot Automating lead capture
  • 17 - Worksheet-Designing-your-Marketing-Automation-Strategy-with-AI.docx (11.4 KB)
  • 13 - Copy my prompt to define three lead capture ideas for your funnel with ChatGpt.html (0.6 KB)
  • 15 - Copy my prompt to get suggestions on which information you should capture.html (0.2 KB)
  • 17 - WORKSHEET ASSIGNMENT Complete all exercises inside section 1.html (0.6 KB)
  • 12 - Get lead capture ideas from ChatGpt.mp4 (95.6 MB)
  • 14 - How to collect the exact information you need from your customers.mp4 (69.7 MB)
  • 16 - Lets get hands on Implementing lead capture inside of an Automation tool.mp4 (59.8 MB)
2 - Build a customized fully automated sales funnel for your business with ChatGpt
  • 6 - Copy my prompt to map our your ideal business funnel with ChatGpt.html (1.0 KB)
  • 7 - A closer look at the flowchart we got.html (0.1 KB)
  • 9 - Copy my prompt to select key tactics for your funnel stages with ChatGpt.html (0.6 KB)
  • 3 - Sales Funnels stages Discovery Interest Consideration Decision and Retention.mp4 (162.5 MB)
  • 5 - Get ChatGpt to map out your ideal funnel with an easy to understand flowchart.mp4 (159.3 MB)
  • 8 - Narrow down your tactics for moving leads down the funnel with ChatGpt.mp4 (139.1 MB)
  • 4 - How to get the best results from our ChatGpt prompts.mp4 (38.6 MB)
3 - Attract potential customers on autopilot Automating the top part of the funnel
  • 11 - Copy my prompts to attract customers with SEO Content Social Media and Ads.html (1.9 KB)
  • 10 - Using ChatGpt for top of the funnel automation.mp4 (47.4 MB)
6 - Convert leads into happy customers Automating the middlebottom of the funnel
  • 30 - Lead nurturing automation picture.html (1.3 KB)
  • 35 - Customer retention process picture.html (0.6 KB)
  • 31 - Copy my prompt to create a great email nurturing sequence with ChatGpt.html (0.4 KB)
  • 37 - Copy my prompt to build your customer retention system with ChatGpt.html (0.3 KB)
  • 32 - WORKSHEET ASSIGNMENT Complete all exercises inside section 3.html (0.2 KB)
  • 36 - WORKSHEET ASSIGNMENT Please complete all exercises inside section 4.html (0.2 KB)
  • 30 - Email-sequence-for-great-okay-leads-who-seem-interested-Consideration-Decision.png (364.5 KB)
  • 35 - Customer-retention-workflow.png (136.2 KB)
  • 29 - Lets get hands on Implementing lead nurturing automation.mp4 (135.5 MB)
  • 28 - Create a highly converting lead nurturing sequence with ChatGpt.mp4 (135.5 MB)
  • 34 - Lets get hands on Implementing customer retention automation.mp4 (62.3 MB)
  • 33 - Design a Customer Retention process with ChatGpt.mp4 (49.7 MB)
  • 39 - Final words.mp4 (23.1 MB)
  • 38 - Take a look at our entire Marketing Automation strategy.mp4 (7.6 MB)
  • TutsNode.net.txt (0.1 KB)
  • [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to .txt (0.6 KB)
  • .pad
    • 0 (20.2 KB)
    • 1 (8.1 KB)
    • 2 (77.8 KB)
    • 3 (36.4 KB)
    • 4 (60.5 KB)
    • 5 (387.8 KB)
    • 6 (462.8 KB)
    • 7 (6.0 KB)
    • 8 (302.6 KB)
    • 9 (389.5 KB)
    • 10 (86.2 KB)
    • 11 (281.7 KB)
    • 12 (189.3 KB)
    • 13 (220.1 KB)
    • 14 (333.6 KB)
    • 15 (123.6 KB)
    • 16 (382.5 KB)
    • 17 (378.8 KB)

Description

Description

Are you ready to transform your business with an automated sales funnel that attracts, engages, and converts potential customers on autopilot?

Whether you’re a business owner or a professional working at a business, if you are here, you know the power of Marketing Automation and how it helps businesses save time, streamline processes and focus on what really matters.

But here’s the catch: to get these benefits, you need a customized Marketing Automation Strategy tailored specifically to your company.

In this quick and practical course, we will guide you step-by-step through the process of building a customized and fully automated sales funnel using the power of ChatGpt (it doesn’t matter which Automation tool you are using for your business!)

Take a look at the course outline:

Learn how to build a customized and fully automated sales funnel using ChatGpt
Understand the different stages of a sales funnel
Use ChatGpt to map out and optimize your ideal business funnel with a easy-to-understand flowcharts
Discover tactics to attract potential customers on autopilot through SEO, content, social media, and ads
Automate lead capture and collect the exact information you need from your customers
Implement effective lead management and segmentation strategies with ChatGpt’s guidance
Create highly converting lead nurturing sequences to turn leads into paying customers
Build automated retention processes to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty

No worries! In this course, we don’t spend too much time on theory! You’ll have real-world examples, practical assignments, and helpful worksheets to help you build your customized Marketing Automation Strategy from beginning to end.

Enroll now and revolutionize your sales funnel with Marketing Automation and ChatGpt!

I have 13+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and have been working exclusively with Marketing Automation since 2018. I am a HubSpot expert and provide consulting and training services to businesses from all over the world. I am also a Udemy Partner and Bestseller Instructor. This is one of my latest student testimonials:

“I just completed the course – and my only reaction is: WOW! Super valuable for entrepreneurs, consultants (such as myself), and small businesses. Thalita successfully managed to transfer her rich knowledge in a meticulous manner. This course is easy to comprehend and incorporate into your business strategy.” Tamara Biljman, Content Strategist

——

Important things to know about this course:

* It’s possible to take this course and make adaptations in case you only have a ChatGpt free account. However, you won’t have access to the flowcharts we will design together. If you are using a ChatGpt free account, you will have to adapt the prompts used in the course to achieve satisfactory results.

* In this course, I am going from the assumption that you have access to a Marketing Automation tool (a platform in which you can build automated email sequences, and automate business processes in general). If you don’t have access to a Marketing Automation tool, check out the course’s first lecture to get a link for a free trial, just so that you can at least complete the course.
Who this course is for:

Business owners looking to implement Marketing Automation
Professionals who need to learn Marketing Automation for their jobs
Freelancers and Consultants looking to offer Marketing Automation as a service
Anyone interested in building a Sales Funnel from scratch in as little time as possible

Requirements

A ChatGpt plus account (for access to ChatGpt plugins)

Last Updated 6/2023

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:51
leechers:20

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://fasttracker.foreverpirates.co:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.dler.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2970/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:51
leechers:20

Torrent hash: 8A95A99CAE4FB1C31468679AEEFF8466AECC121B