[ DevCourseWeb ] Digital Marketing Course - The Sales Funnel in Marketing (Updated 12 - 2020)

seeders: 4
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 64
  • Language: English

Files

• [ DevCourseWeb.com ] Digital Marketing Course - The Sales Funnel in Marketing (Updated 12 - 2020).zip (2.2 GB)

Description

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] Digital Marketing Course - The Sales Funnel in Marketing (Updated 12/2020)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

Created by Dejan Majkic | Last updated 12/2020
Duration: 2 hours | 3 sections | 35 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 2.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Advertising, Sales, E-Commerce, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing Course, Powerful Copywriting, Funnel Strategies

What you'll learn
Powerful Copywriting Hacks To Boost Your Conversions
Sales Funnel Strategies and Marketing Techniques
Marketing
Digital Marketing
Introduction to Powerful Copywriting
Product promotion
I will show you what are the Sales Funnels
I will show you some excellent examples of top converting Sales Funnels on the market
I will show you Step-by-Step What you need to do to lead people on a sales journey
You will understand that you can use the Sales Funnels to convince people why they need to purchase your product
I will show you the best-paid sales funnels software solutions and how to choose the right Sales Funnel Software
I will show you Step-By-Step how to draw your Sales Funnels
I will show you Step-By-Step how to create your, totally free, and fully functional Sales Funnels
I'm actually going to walk you through one of the original Sales Funnels I built
I will have some BONUS tips regarding Sales Funnels as well
Digital Media Market Research
Sales
Marketing strategy
E-Commerce
Advertising
Show more
Show less

Requirements
There are no pre-requisites for The Sales Funnels Explained Course. Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up.
Description
This course includes 3 separate Courses:
Powerful Copywriting: (is included in this course because it drives profitability, earns a Return On Investment (ROI), and achieves your business' goals by convincing your target customer that your product offering will solve their need and offer them value.)
Sales funnel from the strategic perspective: (What do you need to do to lead people on a sales journey and How to plan your sales funnel marketing success?):
Funnel stages,
Types of offers, and promotions for each stage of your funnel,
Introduction to Splinter offer, Tripwire, Entry-Point Offer 1, 2, High-ticket items, One-Click Upsell...
Steps to follow while creating a Sales Funnel,
Tips, Tricks, and Secrets for Success in Sales Funnel design.
Technical section:  Let's create our Sales Funnel in WordPress:
I will show you what are the Sales Funnel in practice, and show you some excellent examples.
I will show you the best-paid Sales Funnel software solutions,
I will explain how to choose the right Sales Funnel Software,
I will show you the tools and resources to create a sales funnel,
I will show you Step-By-Step how to draw and create your, totally free, and fully functional Sales Funnel in WordPress.
I will have some sweet like honey BONUS tips as well.
------
Digital marketing, Sales, and Advertising are a lot more complicated than just click on a website and buy something. In this course, I will show you Step-by-Step What you need to do to lead people on a sales journey.
This course is all about Product Promotion, Digital Marketing, Copywriting, and Sales Funnel STRATEGIES.
After this journey, students will be able to understand:
how to use the Sales Funnel to convince people why they need to purchase your product,  what benefits they have if they use your product, what are the consequences if they don't use your product, you will show testimonials of people who are using this product... and so on and all that you can do in sales funnel.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.2 GB
seeders:4
leechers:5
[ DevCourseWeb ] Digital Marketing Course - The Sales Funnel in Marketing (Updated 12 - 2020)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2870/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.2 GB
seeders:4
leechers:5

Torrent hash: C401A76183EDA39870106FCF8926EB98EFC0239D