[E-book ENG - pdf] - Holger H. Herwig - The First World War. Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914-1918

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by VonManstein in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• [E-book ENG - pdf] - Holger H. Herwig - The First World War. Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914-1918.pdf (3.5 MB)

Description

The First World War. Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914-1918 - Holger H. Herwig

Publication Year : 1997

Language : English

The Great War toppled four empires, cost the world 24 million dead, and sowed the seeds of another worldwide conflict 20 years later. This is the only book in the English language to offer comprehensive coverage of how Germany and Austria-Hungary, two of the key belligerents, conducted the war and what defeat meant to them.

This new edition has been thoroughly updated throughout, including new developments in the historiography and, in particular, addressing new work on the cultural history of the war. This edition also includes:
- New material on the domestic front, covering Austria-Hungary's internal political frictions and ethnic fissures
- More on Austria-Hungary and Germany's position within the wider geopolitical framework
- Increased coverage of the Eastern front

The First World War: Germany and Austria-Hungary, 1914-1918 offers an authoritative and well-researched survey of the role of the Central powers that will be an invaluable text for all those studying the First World War and the development of modern warfare.

The author

Born in Hamburg, Germany, on 25 September 1941, HOLGER H. HERWIG holds a dual position at the University of Calgary as professor of history and as Canada research chair in the Centre for Military and Strategic Studies. He received his BA (1965) from the University of British Columbia and his MA (1967) and PhD (1971) from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Dr. Herwig taught at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, from 1971 until 1989. He served as head of the Department of History at Calgary from 1991 until 1996.
Dr. Herwig has published more than a dozen scholarly books, some of which have been translated into Chinese, Czech, German, Polish, Serbo-Croatian, and Spanish, including the prizewinning The First World War: Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914–1918 and The Origins of World War I, with Richard Hamilton.

Download torrent
3.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[E-book ENG - pdf] - Holger H. Herwig - The First World War. Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914-1918

Trackers

tracker name
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://12.rarbg.me:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me:80/announce
http://tracker.trackerfix.com/announce
udp://10.rarbg.me:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 297FC2DDA31D9D9EEFD4388AD27E7177B9A853E1