Housewife Kelly - Sucking off 3 Guys in Front of my Husband

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Sucking off 3 Guys in Front of my Husband.mp4 (128.9 MB)

Description

Kelly sucks 3 guys in a bathroom (one after the other, not at the same time) while her husband records the act.

Description from the website:
11/30/2014: This is probably the sluttiest video that I have ever posted, lol. It actually took place a long time ago and I did post it briefly but I ended up pulling it down after a couple days and replacing it with another video. What happened was we went to a concert and we brought our video camera to video tape the show but I ended up putting on my own little show in the bathroom, lol! The show was great and the drinks were going down real nice! I tend to make friends fast when Shawn and I go out because guys are always hitting on me and I like the attention. Well, this night was definitely no exception! We met some really cool guys and girls and they all knew me from my website so they had a pretty good idea of my sexual nature and how much I love to suck cock. I don't remember exactly what was said but at some point I was dared to give this one guy a blowjob in the bathroom. He was pretty cute and very nice. Plus, he seemed to really need a good Housewife Kelly cock sucking so I decided to take him into the bathroom and give him the blowjob of his life HAHA! It was perfect because Shawn was right there with the video camera. He couldn't believe I was going through with it. I sucked this guy's cock so good that it only took him about 3-4 minutes to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his load but for some reason I decided to spit it out on the tile floor, lol. It was a great blowjob but he came way too fast and left me wanting more. That was ok though because he had two friends with him and I ended up taking them both into the bathroom one at a time and sucking their cocks too! I even swallowed for the last guy :-O. Like I said, this was probably the sluttiest thing I've ever done on camera. That's why I took the video down but I watched it again recently and it's so fucking hot! I just had to share it with you. My husband is very turned on by this video too. I can't imagine how many times he's jerked off to it, lol. I masturbated to it a few times myself this week too. Now it's your turn :) I think I need to get more in touch with my inner slut and do another video like this really soon. Don't you agree? Maybe we'll go out next weekend and bring the video camera and see what happens ;-) Luckily, we captured this one video! And what a great video it is! Enjoy! xoxo-Kelly

Download torrent
128.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce