seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 1020
  • Language: English

Files

• How to Fingerpick Guitar Like the Best - Ray Tutaj.tgz (10.2 MB)
  • Torrent downloaded from demonoid.ph.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt (0.3 KB)

Description

How to Fingerpick Guitar Like the Best Awesome Fingerpicking Lessons

Details:

How to Fingerpick Guitar Like the Best: Awesome Fingerpicking Lessons by Ray Tutaj
English | Feb. 10, 2016 | ASIN: B01BN5J272 | 83 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 10.88 MB

This book "How to Finger-Pick Guitar like the best," focuses on developing right hand fingerpicking technique and skills. We accomplish this with numerous right hand patterns/lessons, in addition to several tunes, which implement the patterns and contain new ones. There is something for everyone; no matter what style you are into or level of playing you are at, you will benefit from these lessons. It will take your playing to the next level. This is great for students of guitar and a great teaching aid for guitar teachers too. If you are already an experienced guitarist, there are also advanced patterns here that will challenge you and improve your technique. If you are just beginning, I have carefully selected numerous lessons and patterns for your growth and the strengthening of the right hand fingers.

The book basically goes like this: With each fingerpicking pattern/lesson, I include the music notation and the tablature (tabs). The right and left hand fingering is also included, with some text explaining the pattern. There is then a hyperlink you can click to watch a video demonstrating all of the patterns and tunes! You literally have a virtual guitar teacher just one click away. Each pattern varies in length, from one measure to several, and there are actual fingerpicking tunes you can learn too. Each pattern is to be learned with the chord I have given, and then applied to other chords or progressions you choose. Your creativity is stimulated right away by doing this. As was mentioned before, the patterns present good challenges for the beginner to advanced players. No one is left out. This product is a wonderful additional to every fingerpicker’s library.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Download torrent
10.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
How to Fingerpick Guitar Like the Best Awesome Fingerpicking Lessons

Trackers

tracker name
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://11.rarbg.me/announce