Added by Kitlope in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 456
  • Language: English

Files

• freedom.h33t.txt (0.0 KB)
LMFAO - Party Rock 2009
  • 01. Rock the Beat - LMFAO.flac (6.3 MB)
  • 02. I'm in Miami Bitch - LMFAO.flac (23.4 MB)
  • 03. Get Crazy - LMFAO.flac (27.7 MB)
  • 04. Lil' Hipster Girl - LMFAO.flac (25.2 MB)
  • 05. La La La - LMFAO.flac (27.2 MB)
  • 06. What Happens at the Party - LMFAO.flac (43.8 MB)
  • 07. Leaving U 4 the Groove - LMFAO.flac (25.5 MB)
  • 08. I Don't Wanna Be - LMFAO.flac (28.1 MB)
  • 09. Shots (feat. Lil Jon) - LMFAO.flac (28.5 MB)
  • 10. Bounce - LMFAO.flac (31.4 MB)
  • 11. I Shake, I Move - LMFAO.flac (21.1 MB)
  • 12. I Am Not a Whore - LMFAO.flac (22.6 MB)
  • 13. Yes - LMFAO.flac (23.4 MB)
  • 14. Scream My Name - LMFAO.flac (32.1 MB)
  • LMFAO - Party Rock.log (13.0 KB)
  • LMFAO - Party Rock.m3u (1.0 KB)
  • Party Rock.cue (2.3 KB)
LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking 2011
  • 01. Rock The Beat II - LMFAO.flac (15.8 MB)
  • 02. Sorry For Party Rocking - LMFAO.flac (27.2 MB)
  • 03. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO.flac (35.8 MB)
  • 04. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO.flac (25.1 MB)
  • 05. Champagne Showers - LMFAO.flac (35.1 MB)
  • 06. One Day - LMFAO.flac (25.3 MB)
  • 07. Take It To The Hole - LMFAO.flac (27.3 MB)
  • 08. Best Night - LMFAO.flac (40.3 MB)
  • 09. All Night Long - LMFAO.flac (28.0 MB)
  • 10. With You - LMFAO.flac (34.4 MB)
  • LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking.log (10.6 KB)
  • LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking.m3u (0.7 KB)
  • Sorry For Party Rocking.cue (1.7 KB)

Description

PC Software: Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
File Type: FLAC Compression 6
Optical Drive Hardware: Samsung SH-S223L
Optical Drive Firmware: SB04
Cd Software: Exact Audio Copy V1.0 Beta 3 (Secure Mode)
EAC Log: Yes
EAC Cue Sheet: Yes
M3U Playlist: Yes
Tracker(s): udp://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce; http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce;
Torrent Hash: 95C14D11316C0AA41478781A35D2F2B06637EAD5
File Size: 660.60 MB
Label: Interscope

Albums, Years & Catalog # in this Torrent:

Party Rock 2009 B001293202 * (ripped in burst mode)
Sorry For Party Rocking 2011 B001567802 *

* Denotes My Rip

Please help seed these FLACs!

From Wiki:

Quote:

LMFAO are an American electropop duo consisting of Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy, born September 3, 1975)[1] and SkyBlu[2][3] (Skyler Austen Gordy, born August 23, 1986).[4] Redfoo is SkyBlu's uncle, meaning that Redfoo's father, music mogul Berry Gordy, is also SkyBlu's grandfather. RedFoo and SkyBlu both grew up in the affluent Los Angeles neighborhood Pacific Palisades, where they formed the group LMFAO in 2006. The duo announced that they are on hiatus on September 21, 2012.

The duo has said its original name was Sexe Dude[not in citation given] (read as Sexy Dudes) and the two subsequently changed it at the advice of their grandmother.[5] While "LMFAO" is a common Internet slang abbreviation for "Laughing My Fucking Ass Off", in this case it stands specifically for "Laughing My Freaking Ass Off".

Party Rock 2009

Party Rock is the debut studio album by American electronic duo LMFAO, released on July 7, 2009 by Interscope Records. "I'm in Miami Bitch" was the first single released from the album on December 16, 2008. The second single was "La La La" released on September 8, 2009. The third single, "Shots" was released on October 13, 2009. "Yes" was released on December 15, 2009 as the fourth single from the album.

The album has prominent electronic characteristics with influences of hip hop, 80s synthpop and dance with lyrics about partying, and having a good time in the night life. The EP version was released on July 1, 2008 to iTunes. The album was nominated at the 52nd Grammy Awards for Best Electronic/Dance Album. It was tracked and mixed at KMA Music in Manhattan. LMFAO started in 2008 with their single "I'm in Miami Bitch".

Initial critical response to Party Rock was mixed. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album has received an average score of 63, based on four reviews.[7] Mikael Wood of the Los Angeles Times calls Party Rock a mixture of the "same pleasures as those remixes: thumping '80s-inspired beats, instantly catchy synth hooks, shouty catchphrases about how "what happens at the party stays at the party."[8] Ginger Clements of Billboard said that "DJ/rappers Redfoo and Sky Blu (the son and grandson, respectively, of Motown founder Berry Gordy) fulfill all the lyrical requirements for a summer anthem—sunny locale, sexual tension and a liquor-assisted nonstop party."[9] John Bush of Allmusic called Party Rock "an indulgent record with plenty of fun and immaturity, but a real need for a growing musical identity."[10] Jon Dolan of Rolling Stone calls Party Rock "a mixture of sleazy jams, booty boasts and enough irony to clog your Jacuzzi."

Tracks:

1. "Rock the Beat"
2. "I'm in Miami Bitch"
3. "Get Crazy"
4. "Lil' Hipster Girl"
5. "La La La"
6. "What Happens at the Party"
7. "Leaving U 4 the Groove"
8. "I Don't Wanna Be"
9. "Shots" (featuring Lil Jon)
10. "Bounce"
11. "I Shake, I Move"
12. "I Am Not a Whore"
13. "Yes"
14. "Scream My Name"

Sorry For Party Rocking 2011

Sorry for Party Rocking is the second full-length studio album by LMFAO. It was released June 21, 2011 physically and digitally by Interscope Records. "Party Rock Anthem" was the first single released from the album and was an international hit. The second single was "Champagne Showers" and #8 in New Zealand, and #9 in Australia. It became an international hit in New Zealand, Australia, France, Ireland, and Austria. The third single, "Sexy and I Know It" was released on September 16, 2011. It has peaked at #1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and also topped the charts in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. "Sorry for Party Rocking" was released on January 9, 2012 as the fourth single from the album and has so far peaked #8 in Belgium, #16 in France, #18 in Ireland, #19 on the US Pop Songs, #23 in the UK, #27 in New Zealand, #31 in Canada, #32 in Australia, and #49 on the Billboard Hot 100. The Brazilian journal Folha de São Paulo claims that for many the album cover is a plagiarism from É o Tchan album called É o Tchan no Brasil (1997).

The album was released on June 21, 2011, both physically and digitally by Interscope Records. The album was later officially released in New Zealand on June 17, 2011, four days before the original release and on the 20th physically.[2][3] The album was released on 20 June 2011 physically, then was released in the United States one day after. The album was released in the UK on July 18, 2011.

Sorry for Party Rocking has received negative reviews from music critics. The album currently holds a score of 47 out of 100 on Metacritic.[9] Josh Bush from Allmusic gave it a favorable review, awarding it three and a half out of five stars. He said "Although the duo LMFAO boasted Euro-pop synths and unmissable riffs well before their hit with David Guetta, "Gettin' Over You," it definitely didn't hurt to be featured on a world-wide smash that spent quality time at number one in France and the U.K. Their second album, Sorry for Party Rocking, arrives at exactly the right time and includes exactly the right mix of energy and humor, plus a surprising amount of sincerity." They highlighted "Sorry for Party Rocking", "Party Rock Anthem" and "Champagne Showers".[10]

Billboard had said prior to the promotion "LMFAO is, of course, not "Sorry for Party Rocking." But the dance duo's sophomore album is "more refined" and more experimental than its 2009 debut, "Party Rock."

British music journal NME were particularly scathing, giving it a score of 0 out of 10, slating the lyrics and claiming "... LMFAO understood the pain they would be inflicting on the world and did it anyway." Further criticizing the album, Sam Wolfson wrote "... it's not the persistent and aggressive misogyny that is the most soul-destroying thing about the record. Nor is it songs so imbecilic that if you ate a can of Alphabetti Spaghetti you could shit out more intelligent lyrics to a more pleasing tune."

However, some negative feedback have come in about their personal rapping and dance beats through the album. Entertainment Weekly gave it a negative review saying "It's topped off by truly terrible rapping, which often turns otherwise groan-inspiring instrumentals into jumbled, maddening filler."[11] The Rolling Stone gave it two stars out of five. They did have a good compliment saying "MC-DJs Redfoo and Sky Blu turn in some skillful hip-hop", but they also said "but also get seriously stupid, rapping about spanking girls and bathing in champagne, over a cheesy pastiche of Eighties synths and pounding beats."[

Sorry for Party Rocking debuted at number 12 on the US Billboard 200 with 27,100 copies sold in its first week.[12] As of March 2012, the album had sold 808,900 copies in the United States.[13] On the chart dated January 14, 2012 the album archived a peak position of number five on the Billboard 200, making it their first top 10 album in the US.[14] The album has sold over 1.4 million copies worldwide.

Tracks:

1. "Rock the Beat II (Intro)"
2. "Sorry for Party Rocking"
3. "Party Rock Anthem" (featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock)
4. "Sexy and I Know It"
5. "Champagne Showers" (featuring Natalia Kills)
6. "One Day"
7. "Take It to the Hole" (featuring Busta Rhymes)
8. "Best Night" (featuring will.i.am, GoonRock and Eva Simons)
9. "All Night Long" (featuring Lisa)
10. "With You"

Enjoy :)

Download torrent
660.6 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
LMFAO - Discography 2009 - 2011 [FLAC] [h33t] - Kitlope

Trackers

tracker name
udp://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce