leechers: 0
updated:
Added by blupirate in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 88
  • Language: English

Files

• [Podrywaczki] Epizod 41 Tancerz-Slim Busty Justyna aka Julia F fucked again.avi (1.0 GB)

Description

Description:
I do not know how to dance - he can not fuck / Episode 41 Dancer (translated from webpage)
My friend is getting married soon, so according to tradition, decided to organize a bachelorette party for her, and as we owe her at this evening so we can not miss a male stripper. I found an advertisement, I called and made an appointment to meet with a guy. Showed up at my house, because I had to try for the guest of honor. His performance exceeded my wildest expectations. First performed dance, during which nearly broker down with laughter. When the dancer was already bare decided to exploit the situation and see if he's a good fuck, because after the show probably girls on bachelorette party you will want to have some fun with it, so it must be good Cossack. I've never had sex with such a guy. That could not dance, that's nothing! It turned out that after a few moments fucking his dick dropped and did not want to stand despite this hot chick to be fucked. We let him recover, she sucked his stick, and he still nothing happened. But in the end when he stood again, he did not want it to fall! Stripping fell into a trance that sharply screwed her, and then he wanted to again and again. Half an hour a cooing in the bathroom, slapping his hard dick on the counter in the kitchen and at the end of the salvation of the toilet seat. A Story not from this planet! You have to see it, because it is such a rare video!
The girl is super hot, nice skinny arms and body with great big set of tits!

Poster:

Screens:

Don't forget to preview before download and check all my uploads :)

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Podrywaczki] Episode 41 Dancer - Slim Busty Justyna aka Julia F Fucked Again

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce